• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Spss

Anybody know anything about this lake? Just north of Ely.

monstermoose78

Yep it’s got walleyes. Always was a good early ice spot.

• Thumbs Up 1

Bigfatbert

As the Moose stated with decent walleye numbers . Fairly clear water , low light fishing in summer seems to be the norm . Scenic lake that doesn’t get quite the pressure some of the others do in the area . Walleyes can be had in the winter , also as the Moose stated.

Spss

Thanks for the info. I live outside of Virginia and been meaning to fish for a while.

trumy

Lake has some nice eyes in it as far as fishing pressure goes I was there several times this summer  and parking lot was full everytime I was there  don't know about winter time maybe interesting getting there  once we get snow on the ground  also not real deep lake didn't find a lot of structure either

monstermoose78

The point straight across the access is a good spot

• Thumbs Up 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• VermilionGold
      I was up at the VC today and enquired about bayview, sounds like they are hoping to be open for the week of the 4th.
    • delcecchi
      Too far....
    • delcecchi
      I think I lost a prop near there last year.  Cotter pin had rusted out and I didn't notice until boat wouldn't move.... good thing I had a kicker on.     If anybody hooks a 14 by 21 Suzuki aluminum prop, on the west end, it's probably mine.
    • CigarGuy
      Maybe.......maybe not😀
    • JV Ham Lake
      So how about Bayview?  Anyone know when they will be open?  It'll be nice to have more choices on the lake.
    • delcecchi
      Not the one of the younger man....  Kid to me.    His background is an island..... right?   
    • delcecchi
      Hmm, gotta take a look to see if they switched hoses when they put the Suzuki on my 98 Lund.   
    • delcecchi
      Some model Ficht motors are known for having significant reliability problems.   That is why OMC filed Bankruptcy and ended up part of Bombardie.r and eventually got spun off as part of Bombardier Recreational Products (BRP).    I would sure want to do some homework about that model and year engine to see if it was a "bad one"   On the other hand if it is cheap enough that you could afford to put another motor on there....might be worth a stab...
    • srlmn
      Sunnies and Crappies in shallow off docks...confirmed......lots of sorting....but lots of fun for kids, and grandpa's,  and can get some meals....recommend getting a stick to the size you want them to keep....burn through lots of bait...but cheap fun for all...and some nice ones mixed in.....
    • BIGFISH.JZ
      This one WAS still in exceptionally good condition still.... replaced it anyways!!