• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Rick

Why Is Bemidji A Favorite Minnesota Fishing Hot Spot?

Rick

What is it about Bemidji? No one talks about it but in my head it seems to be one of the better fishing areas.

What are your thoughts about why Bemidji feels like a favorite Minnesota fishing hotspot area?

What are your personal favorite hotspots and things to do in the area?

Pat K

Just the number of large productive lakes like Plantagenet, Cass, Winnie, Bemidji and Turtle along with medium size lakes like George, Wolf and Grace then hundreds of small lakes gives you so many fishing options and you can almost always find a place to fish no matter what the weather conditions are makes the area a great fishing destination.

• Thumbs Up 1

ANYFISH2

I agree with Pat K.

A variety of lakes to fish, big or small.  The area offers quality fishing most species, Bluegills, crappie, walleye, muskie, and perch to name a few!

I should ask the wife, what there is to do in town.  I rarely leave the lake to tour the town!

• Thumbs Up 1

monstermoose78

More lakes and less people. Is my thought

• Thumbs Up 3

bbfenatic
On 8/7/2018 at 8:57 PM, monstermoose78 said:

More lakes and less people. Is my thought

Agree with Moose...it is  too far off the beaten path for most and everyone has their own hotspots...I am not that far south of there and have always wanted to get up there but there is so just so much water to cover and not enough time in the day or the year for that matter...plus, why leave fish to find fish.

When I was running with Jim Uran and we were on the hunt for big slabs most weekends; we'd get as close as the Lengby area but Jim moved and we have lost touch unfortunately...I know he's in Cass Lake but I think his time is so limited these days.

• Thumbs Up 1