• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Rick

Where Are You Going?

Rick

Where do you plan on heading for your own fishing adventures this year? Ice fishing of course.....ice-fishing-walleyes.thumb.JPG.d5522f1c3a7a19f7de18b5bf324fb65e.JPG

monstermoose78

Ely and Grand Marais 

• Thumbs Up 1

Rick
1 hour ago, monstermoose78 said:

Ely and Grand Marais 

Any special lakes and species to chase?

monstermoose78

Ely I will be chasing gills, crappies, Lakers, and stream trout. Burntside, Tofte, Farm, and Birch are the lakes I will be fishing.

• Thumbs Up 1

monstermoose78

In Grand Marais I will be chasing lakers, walleyes, and stream trout. Lakes I will be fishing are Sag, mink, birch, Tom, devilfish, and many others.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wanderer

I have to survive the hunting seasons first! 😁  Still making those plans.

BUT, I also need to get up to Ely more this season; this once per winter schedule is for the birds.  Lakers and crappies - both require some search effort and patience it seems.

I’d like to get a Devil’s Lake ND trip in too for pike.

Otherwise, the entire state of MN is our oyster.  I’m thinking we’ll be kicking the Extravaganza contest weekend to the curb this year so that will free up two weekends (we always pre-fished the weekend before).  There are plenty of awesome lakes to hit in central MN.

I’m still hoping to get a trip to Ontario in for Lakers and whitefish.  It’s just been tougher these days to connect with friends that can/will do that trip.  Might have to consider something solo to ramp up the sense of adventure.

• Thumbs Up 3

monstermoose78

@Wanderer i know some amazing lakes for crappies and gills in Ely. Lakers are a blast, but don’t forget those stream trout.

• Thumbs Up 2

Cret Jigs

When you leaving Moose?

monstermoose78
25 minutes ago, Cret Jigs said:

When you leaving Moose?

I will be up there over Labor Day, but I am working on a couple ice fishing trips this winter