• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I heard Bayview isn't doing their 4th of July celebration. Does anyone know if some other place is picking it up? Also, the 4th is on a Wednesday, when are fireworks for the area if anyone knows?

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
43 minutes ago, BRULEDRIFTER said:

Bay view is no more! Closed for good!

What Bay View are you talking about?

Bummer if there isn't anyone doing the flotilla. Just bought a massive pack of water balloons at Costco:)

I guess I'll check Tower and Cook's websites for fireworks times....

Ludlow's usually has fireworks at dusk on the 4th.  Just be on the lookout for drunken idiots.  Last year I almost T-boned a pontoon with no running lights.  When I suggested the woman piloting the boat turn on her running lights she said "what are those?".  Yikes!

• 2 weeks later...

So I guess there isn't any resort or restaurant replicating the former Bayview 4th of July water balloon and party experience as I haven't seen anything online. I assume most places (place by Muskego and Ludlows / Tower /Cook) will be doing fireworks on the 4th?

Looking forward to getting up there. Looks like it is going to be a warm week!

Andy

Enjoy Independence Day ~ have fun, be safe ~~~ Eat lots of sausages!

If ya see me ~ Autographs & Hugs are Free,  ~ get yerself Three!!

Keep on rocken!

T

Sausages!!!.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

11 hours ago, TomWehler said:

If ya see me ~ Autographs & Hugs are Free,  ~ get yerself Three!!

Keep on rocken!

T

Maybe I can take you up on the autograph some day T!  Not that I have anything against hugs but I leave that up to the lady friends for the most part. ?

I have read your posts for a long time, love the photos, and think your summers sound really cool.  So naturally when I think about spending some time on V looking around for muskies I think of you.  I’m wondering if you’d consider a guide trip sometime this summer or fall.  I’m just getting into muskies and have my own gear but would sure appreciate hearing some of your stories and knowledge of those critters first hand.  Iffen yer open for it.

• Wow, ❤ 1

The Floatilla is in the channel going into the new Tower Harbor! (East Two River).

15 minutes ago, Cliff Wagenbach said:

The Floatilla is in the channel going into the new Tower Harbor! (East Two River).

Is that the one by the Marjo hotel on 169?

Thanks guys. Not sure how I missed Moccasin Point's picture of the event above....looks like fun and glad it's not today as it looks a bit iffy weather-wise on radar

31 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Is that the one by the Marjo hotel on 169?

Yes,. That is the channel.

Cliff

• Thanks 1

Cliff great meeting you the other morning. I was on the dock next to your clients getting ready to head out. The lake is crazy today!

Cherokee,

That is why I always take a couple of days off during the 4TH!

Cliff

Talk about a wild crazy ride back from tower to daisy bay after the fireworks. 

Anyone make it out to the Flotilla? Was a bit too windy for our family to make the trek from Frazer Bay.

Wondering how is was and how the attendance looked?

Thanks