• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anybody fish Blackduck Lake up near Cusson, MN by Elephant Lake lately. It is a smaller 1,200 acre lake but I am hearing good reports from the DNR about the latest data in their last netting. Nice walleyes, smallies, northerns and panfish and NO SLOT LIMIT! Anybody fish it? If so tell me more. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, Nobody fished Black Duck Lake lately in Orr, MN? I wondering if walleye swim in those waters and have any size to them? It is a clear lake so walleye probably not biting during the daylight hours unless it were really cloudy. Please give me some reports on where on the lake to catch 'em!

Waddman

Haven't fished there in years. It's a tiny lake maybe take a weekend and fish it and tell us how you do. I have a friend who has a place on there who does excellent in may/June and also first ice but he's very secretive about his tactics. There are nice sized fish in there. 

Edited by bassbouncer

Blackduck lake north of Orr does test out quite well. Yes nice fish there . I personally have done the best in the spring/early summer with jig and minnow . Yes the water is quite clear , so fishing overcast , or when a good chop is present has usually worked for me . There is a good amount of crappie there also , and again earlier in the season they seem to bite well. That all being said I haven't tried it much during the now later part of the open water season .

• 7 months later...

Hello,

If anybody fishes Blackduck Lake near Orr, MN on the opener please post some info on how you did and what you used. I am heading up there in mid-June for a week.

Thanks!

0620101220-01.jpg