• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

smurfy

no reports since april 16th???????? wit hall them lakes around there??????????

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
eyeguy 54

get down there and then report smurfy ;) 

I know but this dang job thing gets in the way!!:cry::crazy:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Mike89
    • monstermoose78
      Well I have been stuck inside with covid and just keeping to myself. I hope to get out in the woods or fields soon. Stay healthy everyone.
    • Alex E
      near McKinley park and got starlink to test as an alternative to frontier - not mounted properly (rooftop mount was back ordered) so obstructions are an issue. When it works it flies (had some speed tests >160mbps, but does drop for 20 seconds at a time. As chucker stated, it’s perfect for multiple streaming TV that can download/buffer ahead and for all normal internet uses but not great for video calls. 
    • Mike89
      good for you!!  
    • JerkinLips
      Cools down Sunday afternoon and the wind dies down at the same time so Head-OLakes Bay should freeze over Sunday night, 11/30.  A couple of cool days after that so next weekend may be possible for fishing (on foot).  I may wait until the following Monday 12/6 to go up.
    • smurfy
      Yea noticed that to. Since heading north to Itasca county since 1965, we notice the same with the weather and snow. Seems  brainerd is a line, then north of deer river.
    • jim curlee
      I've had enough drama/frustration over buying a used Skandic. lol Called all over Minnesota yesterday looking for a new one. One of the dealers I called last week, had 8-9 of them, today none. I happened to find one new Skandic SWT, and bought it. Delivery sometime in December. If anybody else is on the fence about a Skandic, you better buy it, there aren't anymore. LOL     
    • Wanderer
      The transition seems to be around Brainerd the past few years that I’ve noticed.  Anything south seems to take a while to lock up good then goes bad earlier. Probably has been that way a long time but I’ve only been in the area about 5 winters now and normally didn’t come this direction to ice fish before then.
    • SkunkedAgain
      I would bet that the ice in front of your place is at least 6 inches thick. I think that this will be a good ice year in our bay, but will have to wait it out to see what the future holds for the rest of the lake!   I expect that you'll drill a hole or two to get some fishing in this weekend....
    • smurfy
      Drove by pleasant lake today coming home from st cloud.  99% of that lake is wide open yet 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.