• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Big Marine Lake Results - 3/6/16

Matt Johnson

Here are a few of the results from the event on Big Marine Lake...

1st Place - Adam Griffith/Alex McStott (7.885 pounds)

2nd Place - Henry Ulm/Aaron Starry (7.79 pounds)

3rd Place - Steve McConville/Matt Gisborne (7.6 pounds)

4th Place - Clayton Kettering/Tyler Andrews (7.32 pounds)

5th Place - Mike Raetz/Travis Kratcha (7.095 pounds)

Big Fish - Adam Griffith/Alex McStott (1.165 pound Crappie)

For a complete list of the results... Big Marine Results - CLICK HERE

Also check out the UPL Facebook page for more photos from the event... UPL Facebook Page - CLICK HERE

Awesome job to all of the teams this season!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Wanderer
      @pikeguy2003 the bite has slowed all over from what I’ve been seeing and hearing.  Pretty easy to blame it on last week’s cold front and now we have another, but we’re getting into the harder part of the season.   That said, someone is always on them somewhere and hopefully they’ll let you know!  I’m replying for 2 reasons: one, so you don’t just get crickets 😉 and two, my interest in Tonka has been reignited lately.     Looking over the maps last night I was reminded of the holes on flats and the basins outside the many coves where they frequent in the spring.  Drill some of those areas out from shallow to deep.  If you find good weeds shallow they could still be in there but will head to the basin if not.   Sorry, that’s the best I can do without being there!
    • pikeguy2003
      Been hearing the bite on Waconia is not great.  Have not been on Tonka yet.  Anyone finding the sunfish on Tonka yet or another lake.  I have relatives that do not really fish wanting me to take them out Sunday as it has been about a year since we did a fish fry.  Any help would be appreciated.   Thanks, Pikeguy
    • leech~~
      Yeah with a ton of bays with channels that don't always freeze over.  Never said I haven't sledded on lakes like the Gull chain or Whitefish chain with a lot of channels. 🙄  Just said, I never ice fished Minnetonka before.    DNR: at least 5 dead after falling through ice this season BMTN Staff Updated: Mar 8, 2018 On Lake Minnetonka, there have been more than a dozen incidents where either a vehicle or snowmobile have broken through the ice this winter.
    • delcecchi
      So, are there crappies in Black Lake?   
    • Wanderer
      Respect it like you would Burntside.  It’s really a metro lake made for snowmobile ice fishing.  Shorter runs for sure but really the same type of deal.
    • monstermoose78
      Anytime 
    • leech~~
      Thanks buddy! 🤭
    • monstermoose78
      Leech I will help you out!! Hey see that open water over there it’s been a hot spot all winter! Ok 🤪
    • whateverisbiting
      I have worked with a lot of viruses.  We wear that to protect the virus from us.  So we don't contaminate our cultures.  Of course if you are working with a problematic virus you will be glad you have it on too.
    • mulefarm
      I believe the city of Deephaven owns the ramp and the parking on the south side of Minnetonka Blvd. Residents have a pass to park there and along blvd between the signs from  May 1 to October 1. The lot by the pickle ball courts and the lot by Deephaven Elementary are open to people without city pass. You don’t need a pass to launch your boat at the landing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.