• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Share a wee bit and Help, please...

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

Jim Uran

Dang we need this win!

Jim Uran

After watching the packers choke on the road, as usual, we need this win tonight. So far so good, it's so nice to have those three defensive beasts back in play tonight and it's really showing so far.  Our O-line is showing their weakness, as usual but we will still find a way to grind out a win.

Next week is going to be insane!!!!!!

• Thumbs Up 2

ANYFISH2

I'd like to see us "grind" out more 49-17 wins!

• Thumbs Up 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• IceHawk
      Wow that's a sled tell him congrats ! like all the little stickers good character
    • LETSgoFISHIN
      Out of this stand😁
    • LETSgoFISHIN
      My brother crushed this monster this evening at 421👍
    • Wanderer
      You sure this is from Red Lake in MN?  There’s a Red Lake in Canada that’s a commercial fishery.  Often confused with MN.
    • leech~~
      I agree. A few years ago I got a Hummer Ice 55. I went up to Red lake for a 3 day 2 night trip.  I brought my FL-18 along as a back up. When I was fishing I said, what the heck and ran one in each hole started at the same time with both batteries charged to full at the start of the trip. The Bird-55 died in a day and a half and the FL-18 ran until I shut it off to leave on the 3rd day. I sold the Hummer Ice-55 later that winter.
    • eyeguy 54
      Very low power draw i am told on the fl18
    • CJH
      Wouldn't be surprised if the Vex gauge doesn't read the battery correctly, since lithiums have a flatter/higher voltage curve and those meters read the voltage, if my memory serves me right.   Or the Vex just has such low power draw its barely making a dent in it.  🙂        
    • leech~~
      Lot's of really good reading and points in the above.  Hope they have learned some lessons from the past and the Greed doesn't come back again!  It's always Man's Greed that makes them fail! 😕   "Commercial fishing grew from 200 Indian netters  in the 1960s to a peak of 600 in the 1980s,  with some individuals setting 80 nets, Bedeau  said. With large bonuses from the association, some of them made $80,000 per season, he said. "It was greed," Dickenson said. "The culture  got lost."   "In 1989, the tribe's commercial netters  registered a record 948,000 pounds of walleye."   And this years quota was just about back to that of 820,000.  So did they learn anything? 🤔
    • bowhuntingboy1
      If we could all just follow the same rules, this wouldn't be a discussion. The law shouldn't discriminate.
    • bowhuntingboy1
      I think what he was referring to is that you should care before things go bad, not after.