• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Moose is getting a LAB puppy

monstermoose78

This was my brute when I got back from deer hunting. 🤪 and he wouldn't get out of the cab all the while I unloaded.

IMG_20211111_104432855.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3
  • l Love It 1

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
4 hours ago, smurfy said:

This was my brute when I got back from deer hunting. 🤪 and he wouldn't get out of the cab all the while I unloaded.

IMG_20211111_104432855.jpg

That’s awesome 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

I think hazel is going to be much smaller than Finn thank goodness

1D6D8B7B-3D65-4DCC-85A3-7CEE2FCE5E56.jpeg

A9B02972-B774-4BA0-9F03-1091BEA5F378.jpeg

C883064C-9889-4430-B7BF-541DC2FAF602.jpeg

Edited by monstermoose78
  • Thumbs Up 2

👍 cool pictures!! I see you have one of those rope, chewy toys, My big lug is 15 months old and still trashes them. He's getting better but he still chews on everything.😫

• Wow, ❤ 1

1 hour ago, smurfy said:

👍 cool pictures!! I see you have one of those rope, chewy toys, My big lug is 15 months old and still trashes them. He's getting better but he still chews on everything.😫

Finn never chewed but Hazel is a chewer. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Mike89 said:

labs, ya got ta love em!!!  🤣

I sure do love labs

• Thumbs Up 2

had labs most of my life!!  great critters for sure!!  and great friends too!!   

• Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, Mike89 said:

had labs most of my life!!  great critters for sure!!  and great friends too!!   

you wanna take mine for today🤣..... i'll deliver!!!!!!!!!! he's been nuttin but a danm butthead today!!!!!!!!!😣

Edited by smurfy
  • Yayyyy 1
  • l Love It 1

39 minutes ago, smurfy said:

you wanna take mine for today🤣..... i'll deliver!!!!!!!!!! he's been nuttin but a danm butthead today!!!!!!!!!😣

Mike you want to take Hazel today too?

Edited by monstermoose78
  • Yayyyy 2

yes there are days I want another but I remember the crazy days too!!!    🤣

• Yayyyy 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hazel is getting spayed today and at 6 months she is 56.2 pounds. She is a big girl but looks small compared to Finn.

This is Hazel now.

56CBA636-8AE9-4266-BB5A-44C667944AD3.jpeg

Edited by monstermoose78
  • Thumbs Up 1

she most likely will ready to rock and roll tomorrow!!!   poor pouch...

• Thumbs Up 1

Mike it’s a challenge to keep Hazel from running around to much. The vet said we have keep get from playing running or jumping for 10-14 days

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, monstermoose78 said:

Mike it’s a challenge to keep Hazel from running around to much. The vet said we have keep get from playing running or jumping for 10-14 days

get her on some Trazodone it will help with this issue 

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, rundrave said:

get her on some Trazodone it will help with this issue 

She is on that now

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

Been really working with Hazel and Finn does not like it. I do take Finn out to play and train too. I sure do love my labs. Okay let’s be honest I love all dogs. The neighbor has the most beautiful Great Dane and he is the sweetest boy ever. 

Edited by monstermoose78
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sounds like Finn is jealous!!!🤭 hopefully they will get over it!!

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, smurfy said:

Sounds like Finn is jealous!!!🤭 hopefully they will get over it!!

How is your big boy doing?

Good!! And a lap dog!!🤭 he gets really wound up when he sees the training dummy, even the leash when we do obedience training.

• l Love It 1