• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Sign in to follow this  
muc33

SW Mn Harvest has started

muc33

Bean harvest took a big push yesterday as many took to the fields.  Silage and Earlage harvest has been going for a week solid.  Birds should be getting pushed to habitat cover more an more the next two week if weather holds out.  

WildFan10

I hunt SW of Marshall in the lake benton are. Anyone in that area been seeing any birds? I was out that way this weekend and they have a long way to go on corn and beans. A few had started on beans but not much on corn yet. Hope they get going over the next two weeks before opener.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Dan85
      Just a dumb question because i had someone ask me. Does anyone know if a person bought a 2020 license, would it be valid the rest of this season or starting March 1st. 
    • eyeguy 54
      Already had two back surgeries. 2006. 2010. First one went a lot better than second. Narcotics 9 months and terrible withdrawals. That’s why ibuprofen for this trip under the knife. I did the shoulder block. Only way to go for the first day of relief. 
    • matt320
      Just looking for ice thickness and hows the travel will I be ok with my 4×4 or do I need to bring the wheeler? 
    • Wanderer
      I hope it’s worth it for you too.  Back issues are the worst!  Relief is GOLDEN!
    • eyeguy 54
      Doing ok. Went the ibuprofen route so first few days were rough and I growled a lot. lol. Itchy now. All worth it hopefully 😁
    • Joel Kreller
      Wow I used to catch smelt out on that pit at night when I was bored and not catching anything else. I legitimately have never caught a laker through the ice but this lakenjas always been in the back of my head after loosing a big fish out there. Looks like some beautiful Lakers there!!
    • Surface Tension
      Thanks Rundrave.   Yes I'm still sharpening.
    • Cret Jigs
      How is your health coming along?   Keep the Faith Brother!
    • Cret Jigs
      Well getting ready to go out Today back to a nice little bay in Minnetonka .... back is better after a good 2-4 day soreness that finally subsided.   truck is all ready packed from last Saturday lol ...  going to be warm enough today so wont mess with setting up a hub ect....    will try to remember to shoot some pics.   hope you all have a great day and will report back tonight.   Thanks for all the well wishing as when you have a bad back ... life stops when it acts up (UGH)  been lucky enough to be smart and manage it but i'm going to enjoy everytime i can fish!!   Cret
    • The Chemist
      Out where i usually go. Got 3 eyes early. Set up the house and am finding the cats are suspended 10ft of the bottom

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.