• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Horrible people

monstermoose78

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• leechlake

• monstermoose78

• pushbutton

• DonBo

Does this latest and greatest call have a name we can research? Any Pro/Field Staff reports?

Don't worry about all that, just send the money.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

5 decoys seems to work for me

That's a great video Floyd,but I believe it graphically shows the drawback to using snap traps in the house. The tennis balls should be safe enough indoors though. Hard to poke an eye out with them.

That's a great video Floyd,but I believe it graphically shows the drawback to using snap traps in the house. The tennis balls should be safe enough indoors though. Hard to poke an eye out with them.

***** No mice were harmed in the making of that video*****

Checked the trap line this morning after a 12 hour "soak".

Had 1 snapped and moved a couple of feet- but empty.. Drats!

Made up for it on the next 2.

full-13193-51681-20141129_072747_resized

Couple of beauties.

Could be twins?

FYI- 2 mice were harmed in making this post.

are you in a "Primitive Weapons Only" Zone? Either way there is nothing better than an old school Victor kill or two in your case. Congrats!!!

I almost lost my flushing dachshund this weekend with the high temps in southwest mn. If you are going to run your dogs in the hi temps you better make sure you keep an eye on them. It was 52 degrees on Saturday. We hit a couple of management areas over the thanksgiving weekend but they get hit pretty hard. We started in my uncles basement and then the mechanical room. We finished up in the garage and had to skip the machine shed because it was too much for the dog. She just doesn't know when to stop. Remember muzzle loader season is open so you need to wear full blaze orange unless you are in a fixed stand.

Looks like someone is having some luck hunting public land....those lucky bums. All I have is private land and it seems to be pretty well picked clean.

Mouse%20Trap.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

looks like we lost about 15 pages all of a sudden. We were in the low 40's at one point and now I'm only showing 26 with the last post of Dec 1. Man...

looks like we lost about 15 pages all of a sudden. We were in the low 40's at one point and now I'm only showing 26 with the last post of Dec 1. Man...

HSO and FishingMinnesota have split. This thread in it's entirety is still there on HSO. Please don't ask me why, as I have no idea.