• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hilldog! Oh this should help her in 2016

leech~~

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Please Hillary keeping talking until then! crazy

Hillary Clinton: It's not businesses that create jobs

By: Paul Singer October 25, 2014 11:26 am ET

Former secretary of State Hillary Clinton speaks at a campaign rally for Massachusetts Democratic gubernatorial candidate Martha Coakley in Boston, Friday, Oct. 24, 2014. (Stephan Savoia, AP)

An odd moment from Hillary Clinton on the campaign trail Friday – and one she may regret.

Speaking at a campaign event Friday for struggling Massachusetts gubernatorial candidate Martha Coakley, Clinton offered this argument against “trickle down” economics – which focuses on cutting taxes and regulations so businesses can grow:

“Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs. You know that old theory, trickle-down economics. That has been tried, that has failed. It has failed rather spectacularly. One of the things my husband says when people say, ‘What did you bring to Washington?’ He says, ‘I brought arithmetic.’

I'd certainly like to hear her explanation.

It will be on the same line as the "You didn't build that" guy I'm sure! Seems to be the party line with the Big Gov folks! wink

2016 is a way off but Hillary Clinton is going to have a tough time seperating herself from BHO. Every candidate she stumped for lost, her tenure as SOS is viewed dimly by the public, she's an already known entity, the Democratic left aren't enamored with her..ect. Right now, she is only benefitting from the Clinton name

If BHO remains unpopular, and there is a good chance he will since he's already hinting at defiance over last night's results, history will be against her. Can anyone name in recent history, or any part of American history, were when a president left office unpopular, his party still captured the WH?

She could still win, but she isn't the easy shoe in some are claiming

The big shift is going to be to E.Warren. Watch and learn.

My old pal won in AK so I really don't give a shytt about the rest. You guys go ahead and analyze it.

Mills could have won if he had compromised his beliefs and got a haircut. I'm sure he is proud today that he stuck with his personal style and image.

He is also a loser.

The Cherokee ?? Whose ancestors died on the trail of tears ?? cry

BAHAHAH.... laugh

Quote:

Warren does seem to be the new media darling.

Quote:
Mills could have won if he had compromised his beliefs and got a haircut. I'm sure he is proud today that he stuck with his personal style and image.

He is also a loser.

I voted for him, but I agree he probably would have won if he wouldn't have had that dorky dutchboy haircut.

He is also a loser.

He's a loser because of his hair and that's why he was voted against? This country is in far worse shape than I thought. We are now voting against people not because of what they'll do in office but because we think their hair is too long. And I thought Frankin supporters were out there.

I voted for him, but I agree he probably would have won if he wouldn't have had that dorky dutchboy haircut.

Back in the late 1990's to mid 2000's, I grew a between the shoulder blades pony tail. I cut in around 2008.

Although, I wasn't running for public office. He did have a dorky long hairdo. He was going for that Kurt Cobain look

The Democrats capitalized on the dorky haircut by running the silly ad of him preening his hair. Probably swayed enough low information voters so he lost.

Be interesting to see how bad the republicans can screw things up in the next 2 years.....I see McConnell is already talking about the spirit of cooperation going forward....[PoorWordUsage],of all the nerve!...Total opposite of what he said 2 days ago!

He's a loser because of his hair and that's why he was voted against? This country is in far worse shape than I thought. We are now voting against people not because of what they'll do in office but because we think their hair is too long. And I thought Frankin supporters were out there.

Oh please, physical appearence means a ton in this culture. Caribou Barbie wouldn't even be remembered at this point if she looked like Janet Reno.

The republicans better be bombarding Obama with Bills that the people who voted them in see as trying to fix the economy, do away with the ACA, protect our borders, etc. If not they will be on the outside looking in come the next election.

The republicans better be bombarding Obama with Bills that the people who voted them in see as trying to fix the economy, do away with the ACA, protect our borders, etc. If not they will be on the outside looking in come the next election.

It's going to be one big Veto fest one after another for the next two years, and he will have to take out the "executive order" to get anything through he wants! wink

Quote:
It's going to be one big Veto fest one after another for the next two years, and he will have to take out the "executive order" to get anything through he wants! wink

We'll see if anything gets done, such as with Obamacare.

I'm not holding my breath.

Think about some of your average Republican voters. What do you think 75 year old Mabel thinks of a guy with hair like that? It may not be the right way to choose a candidate but it is reality so Mills may as well accept it.

Are you telling me that when a boy shows up to your door to take your daughter on a date you won't hold any physical attributes against him? Even if he has an orange mohawk, pierced lips, cheeks, ears, and eye lids and tattoos on every inch of his body including his face?

Politics is no different than business. I own a service business and I wouldn't think about showing up at a customer's door with that hair style. Sorry bud, image is everything.

It's going to be one big Veto fest one after another for the next two years

Good! Maybe the more they fight the more they will leave us alone. Yea I know, that's a pipe dream.

Please notice I did not say it made any SENSE to vote against him because of his hair. I simply stated a political fact. I KNEW what the effect would be on voters. He did not.

He could be a great guy and he's gotta have something on the ball to manage the business he does.

Watch for his next run in two years. Look closely to see what his hair looks like then.

(smirk)

Even if he vetos them all if they don't do this they should all be voted out.

[quote name='Black_Bay

Good! Maybe the more they fight the more they will leave us alone. Yea I know' date=' that's a pipe dream. [/quote']

I heard that exact sentiment on CNBC today.

It will be on the same line as the "You didn't build that" guy I'm sure! Seems to be the party line with the Big Gov folks! wink

Another quote taken out of context. Publicly funded research and infrastructure have helped businesses grow. Even Henry Clay predicted that 175 years ago.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if she's been driven hard, but I think she could be very hard to drive. eek

I know it's not something I would ever test drive, new smell or not. laughlaugh

Mike

Whoa..wait...let me get the "straight"...and speaking of pub on pub.

You TWO would rather drive this long and hard?

full-27018-51458-chrischristie_ap_img.jp

Or this? Yeah, bet he is a little more your style...if ya'll know what I mean.

full-27018-51459-cruzschmarmy.jpg

Ya know if you two were ever looking to spice things up ....you could consider....

full-27018-51460-rubio_ap_0.jpg

Ahhhhhh.... I bet you already have and aren't going back.

full-27018-51461-herman_cain_wont_have_s

The fact that Obama just threw Hillary under the bus is hilarious...or is it Hillaryious? LOL.

Anyway, Pushbutton can't figure that part out and goes for the cheap shot that makes no sense whatsoever.

Well done. full-593-51463-waytogo.gifcrazy

Had more to do with Mikes response than yours, but sorry if the master of meme and cheap shots is having an overly sensitive day and couldn't make the mental connection frown