• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
DonBo

Potential Wisconsin State Record Typical Buck Shot

DonBo

full-20096-50285-buck1.jpg

Some hunters, just like some athletes have that “it” factor, Adam Hupf is one of those hunters. Most guys (and girls) dream of killing a 200 inch monster buck, but very few do it. Adam has managed the impossible, to take two bucks of this caliber in less than five years. Not only has he put some massive deer down, but he now has shot what could be the next Wisconsin State Typical Archery Record. Last week, Adam arrowed a buck that he’s been hunting for quite some time and it has the potential to be a new Wisconsin State Archery Record Buck.

Adam is a hell of a hunter and has had great success killing big deer. Adam credits his success to checking trail cameras rail and hunting as hard as he can for the deer that he’s after. He was able to outwit this buck with a bow, during the dreaded “October Lull” similar to the last buck he shot that was a giant non-typical that scored over 200 inches as well.

The buck was shot 100% legally and is definitely a possibility to take over the record books as the new Wisconsin State Record Typical Archery Buck. The current record for an archery typical buck in Wisconsin is held by William “Dusty” Gerrits of Waupun, WI who shot a buck that scored 189 3/8 inches. Adam’s buck, which was green scored at 202 inches net, could be very close once it is scored after the drying period. Of course there will be deductions, but the deer has the potential.

Adam is just a normal guy who loves to bow hunt and happens to be dam good at it. Congratulations to Adam and hopefully we’ll see his name again soon!

full-20096-50286-12.jpg

BartmanMN

Wow. Congrats to him.

CaptainMusky

WOW!!!!

sticknstring

Toad!

walleyeking19

I would've given that deer another year to grow! grin

mrklean

very nice

paceman

Holy Moly!

maros91

Solid deer

MUSKY18

congrats to the hunter......I know my pin would have been moving all over the place!!!

eyeguy 54

cool!

bottomdweller

Saweet!!!

Crappie Rage

How is it that this exact post shows up every year for Wisconsin?

BRULEDRIFTER

better habitat throughout the state for big buck growth is the biggest reason.

Greenhornet84

Hasn't mn rebroke the record for non typical archery a couple times in the last few years?

BRULEDRIFTER

Good point! Didn't that actually go down this season back in September?

May have not been a record but it had to have been close.

PropsterII

How is it that this exact post shows up every year for Wisconsin?

Gun season occurs mostly after the rut

nonteepical

and they have at least twice as many deer, along with a higher percentage of hunters that are selective with their harvest, bucks and does.