• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
SkunkedAgain

Gopher Football 2014

BartmanMN

Donors will be paying for the new practice facilities, not Public tax money.

I hope Jerry gets what he wants. These creature/comforts are important to these young studs coming in.

LMITOUT

Ok? So by coach Kill lobbying for practice and team facilities to bring them in line with the rest of the Big ten he is bilking money out of the public which you are obviously against yet he deserves a fan base that will support him and not have to chase a carrot on a stick? Gotcha, way to talk out of both sides of your mouth.

Not quite but I didn't expect you to comprehend it.

BuckSutherland

Doh-kay

BTW, does Jerry Kill coach the bowl game or is he already packing for Lincoln?

Looks like your wrong again. You could make a profession out of it. Nebraska job filled and it wasnt Kill.

LMITOUT

You could make a profession of being wrong when calling someone wrong, but I can see how you are easily confused by the mythical question mark at the end of the sentence.

DERP.

Huskie

After the Ohio State/Badger outcome, it looks like the Gophers will slide down a peg or two in the Bowl selection ladder. If that's the case I hope it at least presents a more favorable match up.

swampman

OSU looked unreal last night they picked a good time to play their best game of the season ,I hope they get in. I am glad Wisconsin took that whooping instead of us I can imagine the negative digs if it would have been the Gophers getting dominated like that.

I am guessing maybe Holiday or Taxslayer/Gator bowl for the Gophers I really don't care just hope they get a good team and matchup only team I would rather not see them up against is Auburn I don't think we match up good with them at all.

SkunkedAgain

Citrus Bowl on Jan 1st against Missouri.

This has the potential to be a good game. Missouri didn't play many quality opponents this year. It will still be a tough game for the Gophers though.

Huskie

A much better match up for us than Auburn. But they'll still need to play mistake free football and get a quality game at the QB position, that's for sure.

swampman

It really wasn't looking like a new years day bowl was going to happen but a few things fell in place, its a great opportunity hopefully the Gophers can take care of business and end the year on a good note.

SkunkedAgain

A win would have been nice. I'll be happy if the team continues to improve as it has been.

gunner55

+1,Kill has things going the right direction