• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Reverend Al and Ben Crump getting air time again.

BuckSutherland

Sadly, it won't matter what the truth is, no matter how it was obtained. Be it Eye witnesses, Grand Jury testimony, forensic evidence, none of it will matter to the Race Batters or others that prematurely use incidents like this to promote an agenda, because they don't deal in facts, they deal in emotions based on their preconceived premise that since a white cop shot a black person, it has to be race related. To them there was never any other scenario.

As I said on the first post I made in this thread, It has to be White E's fault, it just has to be.

They wanted so badly to make this into a racial injustice, that they ignored anything that would contradict that conclusion.

This too, has and will set race relations back years. Get ready for the riots. eek

Mike

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• upnorth

• leech~~

• Big Dave2

• PurpleFloyd

Being that the rioters said they will riot no matter what the decision is, it sure sounds like an agenda to me. Lots of talk about the KKK going in if there are looters, and rioters causing trouble. This may be the Helter Skelter Charles Manson was predicting?

obama timing amnesty for illegals with Ferguson decision ??

Imagine millions of illegals instantly eligible for Social Security, Medicare, SCHIP, Medicaid, and a whole raft of federal social net programs to coincide with nation wide race riots intended to overwhelm law enforcement and social order with chaos and violence.

Mayhem.

Good thing this will happen in a few weeks and the ice will be thicker because I may get to bunker up in a fish house. Won't be able to protect my women, but oh well...there's always more of 'em. Things should calm down by shelter pull off date.

Figure I could just eat fish and as far as protection from the hoarding masses....the smell of me unbathed for 3 months should be enough of a deterrent....

Oh brother, here we go again..........

Quote:
Cleveland police say video of officer shooting 12-year-old boy is 'clear'

A Cleveland police officer was less than 10 feet away when he shot and killed a 12-year-old boy carrying a replica gun near a playground, and video of the shooting is clear about what happened, police said Monday.

The boy was approached by officers Saturday responding to a 911 call about a male who appeared to be pulling a gun in and out of his pants.

The 911 caller said the gun was "probably fake," then added, "I don't know if it's real or not." Deputy Chief Edward Tomba said Monday that he didn't know whether a dispatcher shared that information with responding officers.

The president of the Cleveland Police Patrolmen's Association has said the officers weren't told the caller thought the gun might be fake.

Police say Tamir Rice, who died Sunday, had an "airsoft" gun that appeared indistinguishable from a real firearm. Airsoft guns fire spherical plastic pellets and have orange tips to show they aren't real firearms, but police said the one the boy had didn't have the bright safety indicator.

They say the boy was told to raise his hands and was shot when he pulled the pellet gun from his waistband, though he hadn't pointed it at police or made verbal threats.

"Our officers at times are required to make critical decisions in a split second," Chief Calvin Williams said. "Unfortunately, this is one of those times."

Tomba said surveillance video of the shooting is "very clear" about what occurred, but he wouldn't discuss details of what it shows.

People representing the boy's family viewed the video Monday, but police didn't release it publicly because it is evidence in the investigation and because they want to be sensitive to the family, the community and the officer, who is distraught, officials said.

The shooting has led to an investigation of the officer's use of force. It also contributed to a state lawmaker's plan to propose legislation requiring all BB guns, air rifles and airsoft guns sold in Ohio to be brightly colored or have prominent fluorescent strips.

The two officers involved in the shooting were put on administrative leave under standard procedure. Police haven't publicly identified them.

Once the investigation is complete, the case will be presented to a grand jury to decide whether any criminal charges should be brought, Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty said.

An attorney for the boy's family, Timothy Kucharski, has said Tamir went to the park with friends Saturday afternoon, but he did not know the details of what led to his shooting. Kucharski said he wants to talk to witnesses himself and get more facts.

Cleveland's city HSOforum, meanwhile, was hacked in the wake of the shooting. City spokesman Daniel Ball said the HSOforum's hosting service notified police Monday morning that the site was being attacked.

Ball said the city can't confirm who shut down the site and hasn't received direct information about that. He said officials are aware of a YouTube video purporting to be from the hacker collective Anonymous that references HSOforum shutdowns and the shooting.

Ball said the city is adding extra security measures to prevent a repeat shutdown before restoring the HSOforum.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

5:00 pm Today.

Mike

Helter Skelter at 5:10 pm! eek

I'm sure Charles will be watching the tube also! crazy

Oh brother, here we go again..........

Glad I'm not one of the cops that have to live with killing a 12 year old doing something stupid with a toy. Goodness. "Justified" or not, that's not something most of us would deal with very well.

Slab, taking a life is something that will and should keep a guy awake at night. Justified doesn't matter. Dead is dead.

Gonna be chaos in Missouri real soon

Just read a report online that stated a leak from the prosecutors office that Wilson will not be charged by the Grand Jury.

I do not know that this is fact but if it is, I would get my belongings and get out of Ferguson asap.

It will get ugly for sure.

It would also not surprise me if Obummer and Holder do not try to trump up some other charges against officer Wilson if the leaked report is correct.

The riots will be bad and I would guess no one will be safe in town, business shops will burn if again the leak is correct.

I am sure if true, Big Al and Jackson will say the jury was wrong in how they went about this decision. Wilson has to be guilty no matter what.

Today on CNN, a few of color said it was very bad that the police let the kid lay in the street for 4 hours, but if they would have checked the law, the police cannot move the body or even cover the body until the evidence and medical examiner has done all their work.

If they want to burn their town down and destroy it, then no FEMA funds, let them live like rats in their burned out mess. If you burn it, live in it or fix it yourself.

I agree Bryce, it's sad that they would do the damage they have in the past to their own town. History shows us this probably will be ugly. Only way I see no riots is if the Grand Jury found him guilty and charged Officer Wilson with one of the murder charge's. Anything lese, burn it down.

It's sad to think of how much lost time the workforce is going to have to rebound from after all of the protesting and possible rioting......

If you added it all up, there could very well be dozens of lost hours that the local area may never recover from.

It's also amazing to see so many people burning up all of their vacation time just for a protest??? But I guess if you really believe in something, it shouldn't matter.

I don't get it. Why not announce during daylight. Not saying I'm right. Just don't understand the strategy.

Politics. Don't pass up the opportunity to take advantage of a crisis.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

I don't get it. Why not announce during daylight. Not saying I'm right. Just don't understand the strategy.

Because they all have to get up for work early tomorrow! Du, well maybe not! whistle

It's also amazing to see so many people burning up all of their vacation time just for a protest??? But I guess if you really believe in something, it shouldn't matter.

Wonder what percentage of them are employed? That's why they get to sleep in....right Leach wink

I would guess they are still trying to get enough security in Ferguson. I see they announced that they will now give the Grand Jury results at 9C instead of 8C, they must know the verdict and now want more police there as they know what the result will be on how the others react.

I would place 10 military guys in each business heavily armed and also plenty at any local office, police station and courthouse. One wrong move. let them have it, that garbage has to stop.

Wonder why this happens, well these kids see their parents act like they do and then wonder why the kids do what they do. Monkey see, monkey do.

I would guess they are still trying to get enough security in Ferguson. I see they announced that they will now give the Grand Jury results at 9C instead of 8C, they must know the verdict and now want more police there as they know what the result will be on how the others react.

I would place 10 military guys in each business heavily armed and also plenty at any local office, police station and courthouse. One wrong move. let them have it, that garbage has to stop.

Wonder why this happens, well these kids see their parents act like they do and then wonder why the kids do what they do. Monkey see, monkey do.

Exactly. The media can't talk enough about this thing yet no one wants to talk about the elephant in the room! Watch all these thugs burn down their own city....animals.

If you watch MSNBC the verdict has already been released and the copper is gonna face no charges. Of course none of the other stations know about it. I tend to think its too cold for major riots. Some, but not what some of you are thinking. Will be interesting to see how other cities react. I am sure some stuff is gonna happen.

IF. IF there are a couple shootings tonight then it could really get ugly.

If he is indicted I am gonna go to Hutchinson and riot outside 3M.

This is a no win resolution for the police. No indictment = the police are corrupt. Indictment = the police are racists.