• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Reverend Al and Ben Crump getting air time again.

BuckSutherland

The issue is not what I think might have happened, The issue is what was on display by so called leaders and authorities on the matter, further inciting agitation, thus interfering with critical thinking by many so easily swayed by emotion.

Now it appears the autopsy report contradicts the eyewitness/accomplice of Brown being shot in the back while surrendering. That, of course, won't deter the race hustlers nor the rioters. Autopsy report shows Brown was shot six times in the front. Four in the arm, two in the head. That could indicate Brown was possibly charging the officer.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/17/michael-brown-autopsy_n_5686672.html

I want to know why the likes of Sharpton still have any credibility with some? And why the media ran with the narrative of the cop shooting an unarmed teen execution style before they knew any facts?

Similar to the Twana Brawly(sp) incident, the Duke Lacrosse players misunderstanding, and the Zimmerman case, it appears the race hustler's and the media's narrative is unravelling....fast

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• upnorth

• leech~~

• Big Dave2

• PurpleFloyd

Now it appears the autopsy report contradicts the eyewitness/accomplice of Brown being shot in the back while surrendering. That, of course, won't deter the race hustlers nor the rioters. Autopsy report shows Brown was shot six times in the front. Four in the arm, two in the head. That could indicate Brown was possibly charging the officer.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/17/michael-brown-autopsy_n_5686672.html

I want to know why the likes of Sharpton still have any credibility with some? And why the media ran with the narrative of the cop shooting an unarmed teen execution style before they knew any facts?

Similar to the Twana Brawly(sp) incident, the Duke Lacrosse players misunderstanding, and the Zimmerman case, it appears the race hustler's and the media's narrative is unravelling....fast

Why? Because they tell people what they want to hear. That they have been mistreated and that the rest of us should be penalized for it.

It is looking like the autopsy is lining up with the officers account. The kid certainly couldn't have been holding up his hands or been running away when the shots were fired

Why? Because they tell people what they want to hear. That they have been mistreated and that the rest of us should be penalized for it.

Sharpton and Crump know what they're doing. They know their audience. I see Crump trying to claim the autopsy supports his claim...lol!!

I'm under no illusion that the autopsy report will give the race hustlers and rioters some pause. The rioters are fueled by visceral emotion and even if the eyewitness/accomplice admitted his story was made up, it still won't deter them. They are too emotionally invested in the narrative.

This is an extraordinarily bad situation. We were first told this Brown was a nice kid. Later we find out he was involved in a strong arm robbery over cigars. Then the eyewitness was involved in the crime. But, that still wouldn't justify a cop shooting someone in the back who was surrendering. Now we have an autopsy report that shows all shots were in the front. Meanwhile, a city burns. Sharpton and Crump get to leave when this is over. What happens to the people in Ferguson who are left with the damage?

How a person interprets evidence depends on their point of view. It would be great if there was only one way to look at it and the release of information would diffuse the situation down there but that simply isn't the case.

Quote:
An independent autopsy into the death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, provides "ample" evidence to support the arrest of the police officer who shot him, family attorney Daryl Parks said Monday at a news conference.

Parks was particularly concerned about gunshots that medical examiners hired by the family indicate came from behind and above.

"Why would he be shot in the very top of his head, a 6-foot-4 man?" Parks asked. "Makes no sense."

The autopsy could support witnesses' suggestions that Brown was holding his hands up in the air, said Shawn Purcell, who assisted in the autopsy. But other scenarios are possible, said Dr. Michael Baden, who supervised the inquiry.

A diagram from the autopsy shows entry and exit wounds.

A diagram from the autopsy shows entry and exit wounds.

Stunning images of unrest in Ferguson National Guard deployed to Ferguson Witness: 'I knew this was not right'

But nothing in the autopsy suggested that Brown had engaged in a struggle, Baden said. Police have said that Brown reached into Officer Darren Wilson's car in a tussle over his gun.

The experts said they will need to examine the original autopsy conducted by officials before they can make final conclusions.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/18/us/missouri-teen-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

I'm inclined to think things are going to get worse in Ferguson before they get better.

How a person interprets evidence depends on their point of view. .

No..it does not. Sorry. When the claim was Brown was shot in the back, and a autopsy shows other wise, well, pretty cut and dry he was not.

And I withheld judgement, even after the video came out that had Brown and his eyewitness/accomplice strong arm robbing a store. I think the eyewintess credibility is falling apart

The autopsy also shows that he wasn't involved in a struggle like the police claim and that he was shot from a distance.

All I'm saying is that the autopsy and the evidence to date doesn't necessarily clear the officer of any wrongdoing. It doesn't prove the officer did anything wrong either.

Eyewitness accounts of most any crime or event have one thing in common, they are usually wrong. This has played out time and time again.

The autopsy also shows that he wasn't involved in a struggle like the police claim and that he was shot from a distance.

All I'm saying is that the autopsy and the evidence to date doesn't necessarily clear the officer of any wrongdoing. It doesn't prove the officer did anything wrong either.

Eyewitness accounts of most any crime or event have one thing in common, they are usually wrong. This has played out time and time again.

The claim isn't the autopsy clears the officer. The autopsy does dispute the eyewitness/accomplice accounts, though

No the autopsy says there is no evidence he was involved in a struggle. It does not say there is evidence he didn't. You have studied logic, right?

A person could get in a pretty good tussle without having marks left on them. Hypothetically, he shoves the cop up against the car or back into the open door while trying to grab his gun. The cop resists and they wrestle around. Finally the cop gets his gun out. There were reportedly marks on the cop. If that is true, where did they come from?

Hypothetically they could have come from another cop. We don't know. You have studied logic, right?

Yes, they could have come from another cop. We don't even know for sure that they exist.

But that isn't a logic issue. That is a fact issue. Confusing absence of evidence with evidence of absence is a logic issue.

They could have come from his buddy if we are opening it up to speculation of third party involvement. Or one of the gang banging bystanders.

Maybe his significant other clobbered him with a frying pan and a rolling pin before he even got there. We just don't know do we?

Maybe his significant other clobbered him with a frying pan and a rolling pin before he even got there. We just don't know do we?

Way to change the subject from your erroneous statement about "no struggle"

If the cop had facial injuries, we don't know that they came from "big mike" but that is the way to bet.

You really really want it to be misconduct on the part of the officer, not big mike, don't you?

Some want to believe so badly that the officer was guilty of gunning this kid down in cold blood, they make up their own, so called facts, in an effort to justify their views.

Witness statements have already proven to be, at least in some aspects, completely untrue.

The official autopsy have not been released, until then, we have little FACTS, and only unfounded speculation.

Mike

Unlike you, I have never said how I feel about it one way or another.

If you really have a deep seated need to know how I feel, I think there was misconduct by both parties.

The question, in my mind, is if the misconduct by Big Mike was at a sufficient threshold to justify using lethal force. I might put that threshold at a higher level than many of you sillytown pundits.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Well not sure about all the eye witnesses but here is one of the reporters working the scene! shocked

Huffington Post Reporter in Ferguson Asks if Ear Plugs Are 'Rubber Bullets' Share on facebookShare on emailShare on google_plusone_shareShare on twitter by Breitbart News 17 Aug 2014 713post a comment A Huffington Post reporter whose profile has been elevated by his arrest in Ferguson, Missouri while covering protests and riots in the aftermath of Michael Brown's death mistook ear plugs for rubber bullets Sunday.

Ryan J. Reilly, who was arrested Wednesday night after police asked him to leave a McDonald's as protesters closed in, learned the hard way that Twitter can be a place where your thumbs move faster than your mind—and where every mistake you make is saved forever.

full-27051-48398-ryan_reilly_twitter.jpg

If one can go by what has been said by a officers friend who said the officer told him what happened and that matched the police report, I see no issue with doing what the officer did if he feared for his life.

We cannot know how the officer felt as we were not in his shoes.

Just maybe, the kid should not have done what he did.

Now we have Obummer on the subject, news conference soon and it say, about Iraq and Ferguson.

Obama needs to stay away as all he will do is mess this situation up more like he has in his past 6 years as Pres.

Could not believe some of the statements he has made already but again, after what he has shown how he feels in the past, I should not be surprised at all.

This will go on for some time now that Obummer has Eric older involved, who need's Al or Jesse with obummer in the mix.

Only thing we do know, this will go on for some time and maybe longer than the Trevon shooting. We will hear this fact and that fact and end the end, most won't be facts at all but just another's idea of what happened.

Now, we will have 3 autopsy's, I am sure everyone one will show a different story.

This is really out of hand. The Dept of Justice and Obummer have no business doing their own investigating. There is video wherein an eyewitness obviously not on the cops side is plainly heard corroborating the cop's story that the guy basically bullrushed him, apparently after getting away from him and attempting to allude on foot. The ignorant masse, lead by the race baiting whores Jesse J and Al S, the two most racist men in America have destroyed their own town and hurt their neighbors to protest what, a criminal being shot. Holy smokes this country is swirling the drain faster every single day...

Obama just said the police need to not use excessive force. Not sure if he was saying they did, kinda sounded like that.

I wonder if Obummer already knows all the facts, he would be about the only one other than the 2 that were involved.

Obummer stated a few minutes ago, he is sending the DOJ-Holder there but to only check things out, he said he does not want to tip the scales.

Bummer said he was skeptical bout sending the guard in. Law enforcement got shot at last night but now that they need assistance to try and control whatever, Obama thinks that may be over the top. I think he should go stick his head in the sand.

How about if the blacks stop the rioting, then the state guard would not have to b here.

I wonder if the blac'ks have ever thought about a peaceful demonstration instead of shooting, cocktails and looting business's. Who knows, maybe they would be in better shape with that.

It's the same thing everytime some thing like this happens.

I remember in the 60'swhen we lived in the metro about 8 blocks from the Governers house. The blacks decided they were going to meet up in West St Paul at Target, burn that store and then head over to the Governor's house to burn that also.

They must like to riot and burn as that has been their track history for decades. They did do the target store but way to much military at the Gov's place to try that. It was a nervous time to say the least.

I mean geez, you believe the police shoot your people for no reason, yet you continue to riot and throw Molotov cocktails and what not else. That's a good way of trying to work with the law, lets throw bombs at the police, heck maybe they will shoot another and then we can really riot. great thinking.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Well, maybe during his talk Obummer will say something about this?

CHICAGO — Seven people have been killed and at least 29 others wounded this past weekend.

May be some of them looked just like him or his son too! whistle

From what the governor of Missouri said most of the troublemakers are not from the area. I think some people are painting with a pretty broad brush, most of the demonstrators have been peaceful, some of them have made an effort to stop the lawbreakers.

Well, maybe during his talk Obummer will say something about this?

CHICAGO — Seven people have been killed and at least 29 others wounded this past weekend.

May be some of them looked just like him or his son too! whistle

They will only look like him if a White person was involved in any of the incidents. If White E was not involved, he has NO TIME for any of that violence.

Funny (Not Really) isn't it, that if blacks kill each other it's not a problem, but if a black is killed by White E or a White Hispanic then all He!! breaks loose.

All these race baiters are trying to do is create a divide.

And sadly, it's not just Al, Jessie and some of the other noted names, the media and the White House now seem on board with this race baiting. frown

Mike

Maybe the good demonstrators should talk to their people and ask them not to do what they are doing so they do not continue to have these issues with the law.

Like it really helps.

MY brush was not broad, I said black people.

It's a bad deal and we all know this but it has to stop and the police are going to protect. Only ones I see that can stop the chosen few, others of the same race need to talk with them, we know they are not going to listen to a white or the law.

I agree with above poster 110%. dump is getting old fast.

Would not surprise me at all if Al and Jesse brought those extra FEW with.

Maybe Obummer just stays out of it unless the state asks for help.

They will only look like him if a White person was involved in any of the incidents. If White E was not involved, he has NO TIME for any of that violence.

Funny (Not Really) isn't it, that if blacks kill each other it's not a problem, but if a black is killed by White E or a White Hispanic then all He!! breaks loose.

All these race baiters are trying to do is create a divide.

And sadly, it's not just Al, Jessie and some of the other noted names, the media and the White House now seem on board with this race baiting. frown

Mike

They thrive off of racism, why would the want it to go away. They love this krap. Without an instance that they can blowup and out of proportion they would have nothing to do. Peace and equality my arse. They want demonstrations, rioting, looting, shooting and destruction.

With all the animosity already in Ferguson, CNN and MSNBC decided it would be a great new story to report in front of the officer who was involved in the shootings home. Going as far as giving the address and street.

WTH were they trying to do, get someone else killed.

What purpose did that service other than put other people's life in danger.

As I said above, seems some of the media will do what ever is needed to flame the fire.

Despicable doesn't begin to describe it. crazy

Anything for ratings.....

Mike