• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Reverend Al and Ben Crump getting air time again.

BuckSutherland

Watch the video I posted back up the page a bit, kind of explains these issues alot by another African American. he tells it the way it is. Not much time for Obama or Mr Sharpton

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• upnorth

• leech~~

• Big Dave2

• PurpleFloyd

Yeah, the Cleveland shooting will spark the next waive of riots across the country. Unlike the Mike Brown shooting though, this one looks very unwarranted. Reading about this story before the video was released, they made a big deal about how the toy gun didn't have the orange safety indicator. I don't believe for a second that would have mattered here! He shot that kid before he was even out of the squad car!

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Yeah, the Cleveland shooting will spark the next waive of riots across the country. Unlike the Mike Brown shooting though, this one looks very unwarranted. Reading about this story before the video was released, they made a big deal about how the toy gun didn't have the orange safety indicator. I don't believe for a second that would have mattered here! He shot that kid before he was even out of the squad car!

I keep hearing toy gun, but the picture they showed on one of the new reports it was an Airsoft or BB "gun"

I've heard it referred to as a BB gun as well, but in the same articles it also states that it only shoots plastic BB's.

This one could get interesting too. Wonder why there's not more outrage here?

Looks like the cops get out of the car and shoot instantly.

Like JBMA said earlier I think there will be more to come on this case, though I don't think it's going to be much like what's going on in Ferguson right now.

One thing that has been drastically different regarding the case of the 12 year old... the cleveland PD/Prosecutors haven't botched everything since the shooting, from handling evidence to PR issues. Cripes there has already been a grand jury hearing in that case.

I can't believe how inept the Ferguson PD has been through this whole ordeal... Prosecutor too. Just awful.

Speaking of ineptitude in Ferguson ....

special mention for the Medical Examiner who arrives at the scene with "dead batteries"

in his camera and fails to take even a single picture.

Heck of a job Quincy.

Back to the original post.

Does anyone else think that Rev Al's head looks really big compared to the rest of his body??

full-40170-51596-reveral.png

I liked him better in the old days when he was more proportional.

full-40170-51597-sharpton.jpg

and I dont know if any of you picked up on this.

Quote:
The New York Times, whether consciously or not, has just endangered Darren Wilson’s life.

With tensions running high in Ferguson over the lack of an indictment for Wilson’s killing of Michael Brown, the paper has published the officer’s approximate address -- the street and town where he lives with his new wife, who also is named.

Given the racial animosity unleashed by Brown’s death, given the rioting and the looting and the stores that were set afire, how can a news organization make it easier for some crazy zealot to track down Wilson?

But there it is in the paper:

“Officer Wilson and [blank] own a home together on [blank] Lane in [blank], Mo., a St. Louis suburb about a half-hour drive from Ferguson.”

I mean, why not add a locator map?

The piece was a seemingly innocuous scooplet about Wilson, who had dropped out of sight before the grand jury decision, getting married.

As Mediaite columnist Joe Concha puts it, “Regardless of your thoughts on Wilson’s guilt or innocence, how can anyone believe providing his street and name of his wife be anything but irresponsible?”

The Times has published a correction -- but not the kind you would expect:

“An earlier version of this post included a photograph that contained information that should not have been made public. The image has been removed.”

But that was not a reference to Wilson’s address, which was in the text of the story. Rather, the paper deleted a photo of Wilson’s marriage license.

Journalism is full of close calls. This is not one of them. The Times should apologize.

Yep, that Cleveland shooting is terrible but ....

remember the young black man who was shot dead by police inside an Ohio Walmart this summer ?

While strolling the isles, on his cell phone, holding an off the shelf BB gun.

In a State where it is legal to stroll thru Walmart with a real rifle.

There was no indictment in that case either.

remember the young black man who was shot dead by police inside an Ohio Walmart this summer ?

Didn't both those incidents start with a hysterical 911 call?

I'll protest for free cigarillos, it's the legalization of assaulting police officers I don't agree with...

Or this, or the other 100's of people killed by black on black shootings!

What's your point! smirk

Four men have been arrested and charged in the killing of 9-year-old Antonio Smith Jr. on Chicago’s South Side on Aug. 20. Police said the triggerman thought the boy was trying to warn rivals that he was stalking them when he opened fire.

full-27051-51598-chi_boy_killed_teens_in

My point was a man was shot dead by police inside an Ohio Walmart this summer and he wasn't engaged in any illegal activity of any kind. He was on his phone, holding an off the shelf item, approached from behind, and shot dead.

And there was no indictment.

What is your point in

1) talking about "black on black shootings" ? How is that relevent ?

2) comparing the Walmart shooting to one in which all the perps have been indicted ?

I hope your not suggesting that ...

because black criminals shoot innocent black civilans, and get indicted,

it's OK for law enforcement to do the same, and not get indicted.

Didn't both those incidents start with a hysterical 911 call?

yes ... they both started with 911 calls.

hysterical ? I wouldn't go that far.

The caller in the Cleveland incident apparently told the dispather they didn't believe the gun was real.

My point was a man was shot dead by police inside an Ohio Walmart this summer and he wasn't engaged in any illegal activity of any kind. He was on his phone, holding an off the shelf item, approached from behind, and shot dead.

What is your point in

2) comparing the Walmart shooting to one in which all the perps have been indicted ? I hope your not suggesting that ...

Was the 9 year old engaged in illegal activity? The point is 83% or more of all crime is done by blacks. If they don't want the cops to be on heightened awareness to them, they need to make a change!

What is your point in

2) comparing the Walmart shooting to one in which all the perps have been indicted ?

I hope your not suggesting that ...

When the police tell you to drop the weapon, your safest option is to drop the weapon. People sit back after the fact and say well it wasn't a real gun. Well hell yeah after you get a chance to pick it up and take a close look at it you can see that, but not when someone is waving it around. Again safest option for you, those around and the police is to just drop and figure things out after that.

Was the 9 year old engaged in illegal activity? The point is 83% or more of all crime is done by blacks. If they don't want the cops to be on heightened awareness to them, they need to make a change!

Nuther little tidbit.

Quote:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention keeps data on fatal injuries from 1999 to 2011 and one category is homicides by legal intervention. The term "legal intervention" covers any situation when a person dies at the hands of anyone authorized to use deadly force in the line of duty.

Over the span of more than a decade, 2,151 whites died by being shot by police compared to 1,130 blacks. In that respect, Medved is correct.

I would agree with some that Blacks are profiled and that is wrong.

I would also agree that until the Blacks show they really care to live in a better society, nothing is really going to change much at all.

The shoot at each other and kill each other, their crime rate is very high per capita and many seem to do nothing when it comes to trying to help themselves but simply atay where they are and continue to do what they do.

Not that it is right or lawful to profile any color but just maybe, if they stopped doing so much crime and stopped shooting and killing even innocent people, then maybe some of the profiling would decrease.

But, it seems that those actions never change and when something does happen, it is the white mans fault or the police did everything wrong, it is always another's fault.

I am sure it is tough for any black kid to get out of the ghetto's or move to a better area and get a good education but they have to start to do this on their own and not depend on the Gov to do this for them.

No, it is not the entire black population but it is a high percentage.

Now, maybe Big Al S and rev JJ could help these people by teaching them to try harder, move out of those bad areas or, help clean them up. Stop rioting every time something does not go the way they want it too and maybe calming see if a law could be changed to help stop the profiling.

The White man cannot solve their issues for them and they do need to help themselves more than they are and stop blaming everyone else for what has happened to them.

Slavery was outlawed decades ago and they have to also forget about having that as their issue.

If you are not willing to help yourself, no one else is going to do it for you.

Plenty of good black people in society that have came from less than desirable areas and they made it work so I would say if they all started to try a bit harder, maybe that would help.

You are what you practice.

If you believe that

83% or more of all crime is done by blacks.
there is an 83% or more chance you're a racist.

Speaking of "heightened awareness" and a "need to make a change" ...

What's up with the ultra conservative white males who have killed so many police officers this year ?

Speaking of "heightened awareness" and a "need to make a change" ...

What's up with the ultra conservative white males who have killed so many police officers this year ?

Wag the dog!

This thread is almost as fun as the netting threads, try as they might....the bigots can't hide their true colors.

Maybe.

However, if someone's only exposure to black people was what they saw in Ferguson, Detroit, Chicago, ect., it would test the limits of their tolerance

This thread is almost as fun as the netting threads, try as they might....the bigots can't hide their true colors.

I agree Sharpton, Crump, Obama, Holden are really showing their bigotry.

Nor can the frauds...

It's always entertaining when the talk here turns to "the Blacks". crazy