• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Reverend Al and Ben Crump getting air time again.

BuckSutherland

Obama looks like someone just kicked his puppy....

Obligatory plea for peace in the streets and now on to making excuses for why the rioting occurs (while they're rioting and trying to tip over a police car in the background)

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• upnorth

• leech~~

• Big Dave2

• PurpleFloyd

Lord knows Barry did one heck of a job as community organizer in Chicago. Does anyone actually take him seriously? Apparently the animals down in Missouri don't.

Obama to the question asking him if he will head down to Ferguson. "We'll have to look at that. We already sent a team down there and they have done some good work." As the split screen of a building riot was being shown. What a debacle.

Seriously, how ignorant can this administration be? Sending an official delegation with the AG to Brown's funeral and to meet with his family undoubtedly made the situation far worse. To top it off we then had to endure the optics of the POTUS bringing Al Sharpton to the white house to report on his "good work" in Ferguson in his role as the administration's civil rights liaison. Then we have the lawyers for the Brown family day after day calling officer Wilson a "killer" and so much as calling for an indictment as the only just outcome even before the evidence was examined. Then you have members of the mob outside the courthouse with signs saying officer Wilson should be jailed for life….True and pure ignorance on display and no longer able to be ignored by so many.

I see MSNBC is still stirring things up. They are all disappointed and now the Democratic Senator from St Louis County is calling this evidenced based lawful process racism based….Unbelievable.

Wouldn't it have been better to release these report in the morning? Perhaps the likelihood of rioting would diminish when people can be seen in the light?

If Obama thinks of going to Ferguson, he should hope there is a town left after his brothers get done doing what they do best. What a bunch of losers to say the least. R u proud of your kin Obama???

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

They just had about 5 minutes of video of the liquor store getting looted.

Jeeez, now how are we going to get all this stuff on the bus back to Chicago? frown

They just had about 5 minutes of video of the liquor store getting looted.

I hope you were watching FOX when they showed it. It was priceless when the report bent over to look at the bottles that were stolen and it was F-this and F that and F'n white people and get the F-off my $**t. I gotta say its more entertaining than a Vikings game.

Nothing like remembering Mike Brown by robbing the liquor store. crazy

If anyone is ever wondering why someone would "need" a stockpile of weapons, ammo or high capacity magazines, etc., just watch the coverage of rioting in Ferguson.

If I lived there I would be armed to the hilt and not sleeping much tonight.

This is the end result of the Great Society. The evidence in this case ended up supporting the cop and debunking Dorian Johnson but none of that mattered to the rioters. The Grand Jury made the right decision based on the evidence. This cop was never going to get indicted. What jury is going to indict a cop who was doing his duty verses a young thug who just got done robbing a store?

This case was perfect for race baiters such as Obama, Holder, Sharpton, ect. The evidence was so one sided in the cops favor. If there was a video of the cop shooting Brown in the back while his hands were up, which was initial claimed but debunked by forensics, everyone, black, white, red, yellow, would all agree that cop needs to go to jail. But CNN had a poll yesterday that showed the racial division of whether Wilson was guilty or not(whites saying he was justified, blacks saying he murdered Brown). Therefore, it allowed the racial hustlers to further stoke racial strife

The dirty little secret is, stable inner city black communities and the cohesiveness and stability of an intact black family have long passed to never return. The only hope is for individuals to decide to leave these communities and start lives for themselves away from that culture. And it's hard. I understand that. I'm also sympathetic to Brown's immediate family being more emotional and irrational that the looters and the bussed in mobs

The second option is for these communities to take a long, hard look at themselves and start cleaning their own communities up. To hear many of these individuals speak, Brown was not responsible at all for what happened

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

To me all those that gave a false testimony should be charged with obstruction of justice! Then maybe some of that costly time and money waste craap would stop! smirk

Quote:
If anyone is ever wondering why someone would "need" a stockpile of weapons, ammo or high capacity magazines, etc., just watch the coverage of rioting in Ferguson

Bingo!!! And in this case it's peanuts compared to a larger scale meltdown...

I'm certainly not against anyone exercising their right to stockpile guns, ammo etc. Practically speaking I can't imagine myself fending off a large contingent of people if they rushed my house even with a stockpile. I'm sure I could hold them off for some amount of time but eventually does one individual have the training, skill, mentality to really accomplish this? I suppose if you were in the military you'd have been trained for this but for John Q Public? At least for me I'm no Jason Bourne. Sounds like a romantic thought of protecting my family but like I said is this thought even practical?

Proof is in the pudding. Most of 'em went dark last night at about 1800, hunkered down waiting for the spillover, and are back alive and well.