• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

RumRiverRat

Your newest green bay packer.

What a name Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

Guys gonna get somebody hurt or hurt himself the way he hits. Or get fined steady. Great speed and a physical guy with good reads but his head drops too quick.

Guys gonna get somebody hurt or hurt himself the way he hits. Or get fined steady. Great speed and a physical guy with good reads but his head drops too quick.

During the highlights they showed after he got picked I was thinking the same thing. I think it was the first hit they showed I remember thinking that the hit would have cost him some $$$.

He sure did deliver some blows but he's going to have to change how he hits or he's not going to be playing very much. He'll either be on the side line with mashed potato for a brain or he'll be suspended.

Plus his name is Dix, and he is going to the Fudge-Packers. You.Cant.Make.It.Up.

Friggin Hilarious.

What will be really hilarious is when he knocks T-junkwater out cold fir the first time.

T-junkwater

Come on now, you aren't even trying here. You're just recycling the T-Junk nickname. I expected better, this is a new guy deserving of his own nickname.

How about Teddy Pondwater or Teddy Bedwetter. Or if he gets fat we could go with Teddy Fridgewater. These are just some ideas of the top of my head, I'm open to suggestions.

T-BridgeovertroubleWaters?

It is a bit long, but you never know......

You are right, it was weak. I'm sure he'll earn a nickname by game 3 when he goes in. The Vikes have to get lucky one of these tries. Or maybe just call up another problemed wash up mid season again.

I like the alliteration you've got going on, Teddy Toiletwater.

I should also say I don't have a real problem with the Vikings drafting Bridgewater at 32. I think he could go either way but I also hink its important to have a good nickname in place just in case he goes the way of T-Junk or Christian Blunder.

New Viking chant?

"$hit the bed for Ted" !!

grin

Actually, I think it was a good pick. Or at least, I sure as heck hope it was !!

How about Bilgewater??

\

The MN DNR says this nickname is illegal unless he has an AIS sticker on his helmet. :-)

How about Bilgewater??

I like it. Its creative, relevant to the site, and it rolls of the tongue. All marks of a great nickname.

Maybe we combine the QB names like they do with Hollywood couples?

Pondwater

The name is Bustwater.

I give the Packers credit for taking him as I think he will improve their secondary and be a great fit.

With Bustwater at best he will still be the 4th best QB in the NFC North.

You got that from the ZERO Alabama games you watched the last 3 years?

I have settled on calling him I-35 Bridge-Water.Just waiting for the collapse.

I have settled on calling him I-35 Bridge-Water.Just waiting for the collapse.

Awesome! LoL

You got that from the ZERO Alabama games you watched the last 3 years?

I've seen enough to know what poor form tackling looks like. He is a classic case of talent triumphing proper coaching. Those are the kids that get hurt and injure others. I hope you don't coach cause you'd need to take that heads-up football test multiple times.

I've seen enough to know what poor form tackling looks like. He is a classic case of talent triumphing proper coaching. Those are the kids that get hurt and injure others. I hope you don't coach cause you'd need to take that heads-up football test multiple times.

You're so full of carp your eyes are probably brown! I guarantee you haven't seen 1/10th of the amount of Alabama football in the last 3 years than I watch in 1 year. I'm pretty sure you never even heard of Ha Ha Clinton-Dix until Mel Kiper told you about him.

When it comes to who watches more Bama football you're right. I'm not a gomer though. I've watched quite a few games and I'd like to think I know what a good form tackle looks like too. You obviously must not.

When it comes to who watches more Bama football you're right. I'm not a gomer though. I've watched quite a few games and I'd like to think I know what a good form tackle looks like too. You obviously must not.

You must have a lot of friends.

Nice comeback, way to solidify your opinion. You sure brought your best there.

The "you have no friends" line, classic.

What a chode.