• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

how much does a rifled barrel cost

rkhinrichs

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

couple hundred? maybe call scheels

Prices on rifled barrels can range from 200.00 to 400.00 depending on the brand and where you get it. there is going to be a few gun shows including the one at the Pine technical college on Feb. 22-23 and you might find a used one at a great price.

Check out the big online gun brokerage site and see what they are going for. A straight rifled barrel with iron sights should run you about $200. Cantilever would be about 300 to $350. If you watch some sights religiously you can find a good buy it now price quite often.

The last 2 guns I bought off that site were steals. A good barrel at a great price will eventually show up. I'd check the site daily if possible.i