• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Kluwe: Vikings assistant is a “bigot,” Frazier and Spielman “cowards”

PurpleFloyd

Bottom line is this...if Kluwe is still punting for the Vikes...and cashing checks...this story never, and I mean NEVER, sees the light of day.

Yup. This guy is diseased and should not be trusted by anyone, including his own family.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Canon Guy

• CaptainMusky

• fishersofmen

• FISHINGURU

But you have no problem trusting the homophobic lying coach? crazy

My wife pays absolutely no attention to sports and was not really aware of this situation until last night when she saw the coach's apology on the news. I was in another room and she came in,chuckled, and asked me if anyone out there could really believe he was sincere. Even she saw through the lying coach's facade.

But you have no problem trusting the homophobic lying coach? crazy

My wife pays absolutely no attention to sports and was not really aware of this situation until last night when she saw the coach's apology on the news. I was in another room and she came in,chuckled, and asked me if anyone out there could really believe he was sincere. Even she saw through the lying coach's facade.

Why do we need to trust him? If it weren't for this lame story we'd never hear about the guy.

I hear ya though it's pretty lame they even have to do that fake stuff to please the media and the sensitive people.

It's best when they just say "yeah I said it and I'm not going to apologise for it."

I doubt he is sorry, and really he has no reason to be.

What's perplexing is someone who has more belief in one liar over another.

I agree. One liar is gone,one more to go.

I agree. One liar is gone,one more to go.

Good grief give it a rest already. We all see which side of the plate you are batting from. I am in support of the coach 1000%

Good grief give it a rest already. We all see which side of the plate you are batting from. I am in support of the coach 1000%

Thanks for proving my point. Not that I needed your help.

What's your point again exactly? Lol

Questions like this are only good for one thing. Building your post count.Lol!

If you stop now I could catch up in 10 years. wink

Maybe I should stop interupting the love fest for the coach. He seems like such a stand up guy. If Buck loves him, that's all I need to know.

laugh

nobody really knows the coach, we know the punter. hasnt shut his mouth for 3yrs. look where that got him.

Wasn't Kluwe on the Raiders last year???? Didn't they cut him??? Yeah, well that's all I'm going to say...if he can't make it on the Raiders then he isn't in the news.

He didn't even make it out of preseason, but I suppose you could say he was technically "on" the team...well, long enough until the Raiders had to make the cut-down to meet the roster size requirements.

LOL.

Add Tony Dungy to the list of people Kluwe says is a coward.

I like and generally respect Tony Dungy, but as a number of sports writers have said, he fumbled the ball on this one. It's a good thing some in the history of sports did not allow the possible distractions to stop them from bringing black players to their teams.

The timing of when dungy's comment came out is really unfortunate because I believe those comments were made right around the draft. Why would they hang on to this until now? Oh that's right just someone else trying to boost ratings.

At least Tony is honest.

Again, people in the spotlight better learn to keep their opinions to themselves or else.....

Of course this only applies to those on specific sides of the fence.

I don't think what dungy said was all that negative. He just said I wouldn't have drafted him knowing what goes on in a lockerroom. He didn't comment on agreeing or disagreeing with Sam.

I don't think what dungy said was all that negative.

I don't either. But you know how the ultra sensitive shove our agenda down your throat folks like to spin everything.

OMG OMG, What is going on in this world? Mike McCarthy said lets go bomb Chicago as he boarded a bomber plane!! How could he? This guy is an insensitive beast!! Oh well atleast they are only from Chicago and not a bunch of gays!!

Again, people in the spotlight better learn to keep their opinions to themselves or else.....

Of course this only applies to those on specific sides of the fence.

That's the issue isn't it? Why can those who support gay marriage can voice their opinions all they want. They post every time something small happens in the gay community. Dungy didn't say anything against gay people, just that he wouldn't have drafted this guy because of all the behind the scenes distractions and interviews. It's his opinion to agree or not with all of it. For that he's barrated? Nonsense.

They post every time something small happens in the gay community.

This is nonsense.

I like and generally respect Tony Dungy, but as a number of sports writers have said, he fumbled the ball on this one. It's a good thing some in the history of sports did not allow the possible distractions to stop them from bringing black players to their teams.

you are comparing apples to oranges. the first black people brought in to coach/play in white leagues ended up being hall of fames for sure talents. not 7th round tweeners who have a 50/50 chance of being cut.

that line of thinking is preposterous. the level of distraction willing to deal with is directly proportional to the talent level. always been. people keep pointing to coach fisher saying "what distraction?" what is he supposed to say? he's towing the company line.