• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SIlent auction Benefit for my grandson

This is my grandson, he is such a little trooper. I am posting this, to try to help out my daughter, and her son. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duane Metzler (Kehoe) Benefit

Friends and family are arranging a silent auction, and a meal benefit on January 25th at Mac's Green Mill Bar in Le Sueur MN between the hours of 5-8 pm to try to help Duane’s family with some of the costs while Duane is in the hospital in Rochester.

Duane was born premature on 11/27/2013 and was airlifted to St Mary's Hospital in Rochester shortly after he was born. The doctors found intestinal problems which lead to immediate surgery. Later Duane was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. Duane will be hospitalized in Rochester for several months.

Please join us at the silent auction to help support

him, and his family on January 25th. You can follow his progress on Caring Bridge at

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/duanemetzler

full-17556-40430-flyerpicture2.png

full-17556-40431-resize3.png

If you have any items you would like to donate for the silent auction, please contact one of the following

Monica Meyer Javens at 952-905-8164, or by email [email protected]

Ann Otto at 612-242-4373

Tracy Larson 218-485-5960 or by email [email protected] (Northern MN)

Scott Kehoe 612-756-2554 or by email [email protected]

• 1 month later...

I would like to thank everyone that has made donations for the auction. The auction is coming up this weekend on Saturday the 25th at 5-8pm at Mac's Green Mill Bar in LeSueur. There will also be pork roast sandwiches, with sides for a meal during the event, or while it lasts. After the silent auction there will be karaoke for those of you who think you can sing. We hope to see you there.

If you still have something you would like to donate, please get a hold of me asap, so we can get it in time for the event.

If you would like to check on Duane's progress, you can do so on his CaringBridge site

Thanks again!