• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Ryan_V

snow????

Ryan_V

how are things looking up there with snow? nervous! started out so good!

maros91

I'm about 30 miles south in Milaca. Got about +/- 3" of the heavy wet stuff here.

Iceboy

Is there ice on Mille Lacs right now?

Ryan_V

I believe she locked up several days ago, but snow is a bad thing at this point

RiverChuckNorris

I think we'll be in good shape despite the white junk come early next week thanks to the sub-zero temps starting tomorrow!

GravelBar

I think the snow will move the date for pulling out the house from before Christmas to mid January.

ctisdell

I think the snow will move the date for pulling out the house from before Christmas to mid January.

Because the size of the lake and the winds that come with the area most of the snow will get blown off the lake.

fatfinger

Only 3+ inches? We should be good by round about christmas especially with the cold air moving in........or so I hope.I'd like to spend new years on the ice down there.

TRZ II

More like a foot on the pond, and if it is wet and now froze it won't blow much. hard to predict how the ice will grow. I would think if the pattern holds shacks will be out by x-mas. Long range forecast says below zero every night almost till the 20th. hard to imagine that would not make over a foot of ice.

Ryan_V

More like a foot on the pond, and if it is wet and now froze it won't blow much. hard to predict how the ice will grow. I would think if the pattern holds shacks will be out by x-mas. Long range forecast says below zero every night almost till the 20th. hard to imagine that would not make over a foot of ice.

hope so buddy! us and I believe Lee are planning on being up the weekend after Xmas from Thursday or Friday until Monday! better buy more whiskey! hope to see you there!

TRZ II

I will be putting mine out about the same time probably. Be out of town for x-mas down on the Gulf.

Ryan_V

keep in touch on where we will park. you just decide and we'll be in the same area too!

Ryan_V

Any new news on conditions up there?

Paul Waldowski

Ryan,

Tomorrow we will be getting out on the ice and assessing the conditions. Updates can be found here, on our website and FB page.

Ryan_V

awesome, thanks Paul! good luck! I checked the webcam today and it looked like you've already started working on the landing! btw.... see a few posts up, where Tony goes, we go!

mrklean

Driving by the west side yesterday we saw probably a dozen houses out and 1 or 2 wheelers

Paul Waldowski

Just came in off the lake. We will be opening up for snowmobile and wheeler access to both Shaw's Reef and Doe Island Reef on Wednesday. We found 8 inches of ice everywhere in the bay and out to bout 1/4 mile past Does Island. At that point we had slush and 5 inches of ice. We have started to clear our landing in anticipation of staging houses soon. We will spend tomorrow staking trails and plowing out an area for a skating rink.

Ryan_V

awesome! Thanks Paul! hey can you have Donny call me about something we spoke about when I was last up or should I call the resort? Can't wait to get up there and user or new house!

btw.... the links at the bottom of your signature link to a low thread