• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Cedar is a scary lake to drive on at any time in the winter, people don't realize there are a lot of springs and a lot of areas around the islands that are not safe, at all.

Driving out there already? That guy is a lot braver than me! If you do drive make sure to stay away from any islands, especially the one to the left out of the main access. It seems every year a truck goes through that spot.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt C

• Rubber Ducky

• Mike Dumas

• troutman72

Cars and trucks all over Mazaska last night. Measured 12" where I was, didn't change much from hole to hole. Plugged a lot of smaller crappies for about a half hr, one nice 13 inch, and one small eye. Went in shallower for an hr before I left for some eyes but no go, didn't even mark anything. I think I was a little too late for them.

John,

The problem was that you didn't have any Beer! Thanks for the update don't forget the Beer on Sunday!!!!!

HI GUYS HOWS THE ICE DOING ON ROBERDS.HEADING OUT THERE TONIGHT.FOR A NIGHT BITE HOPEFULLY.ANY TIPS RUBBER DUCKY.

THANKS IN ADVANCED!!!

John,

The problem was that you didn't have any Beer! Thanks for the update don't forget the Beer on Sunday!!!!!

No doubt, forgot the beer and forgot my slush scoop. Love the assortment Shieldsville has for tackle and of course, they had a scoop for me to buy.

Many cases sunday...sick

Craig was nice enough to let me pick his winter package for the store.

Wait and see what we got coming to his store this Spring. No one in MN has the hyper tail from Bobby Garland. Cant wait to just buy them their ver's ordering them online.

The landing on east jeff is drifted with about a foot of snow but there is a path from people driving through it. I was only out around the sunken island near the landing and measured 13" of ice with a tape measure. I did not venture out further onto the lake but there were smaller trucks out there.

• 3 weeks later...

Anything new to update? Expect a lot of people out this weekend and curious if anyone has came upon sketchy ice anywhere.

Matt most of the lakes with aerators are marked around the aerators correct? I know they are on clear and they used to be on Scotch.