• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

NHL PLayoffs 13' - 14'

TomWehler

Right again Buck. "Parasite" was a bad signing... 2 goals including the game winner to force game 7. Whats he got now? 10 pts on the series?

Anymore words of wisdom for us this evening?

What a game by the way.... super fun to watch. I thought Colorado played well and deuschane looked good. Wild played good in the first and third. Parise was the MVP of course. I thought Nino played dam good too

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bear55

• CaptainMusky

• PierBridge

• archerystud

Highly irregular buck AND lmt show up in this thread considering the circumstances?

Wild must be doing something right to draw so much attention, only downside is Buck will be posting for at least a couple more days. Great 3rd period after a pretty terrible 2nd. Nice to finally put one away, bring on game 7 baby!!!

Man I was hoping Duchene might be a step slow after a month off, he was scary all night and they now have 2 legit scoring lines.

How stupid are you gonna feel smarting off if they do make it out of this round and get absolutely trounced in the next?? Are you gonna consider 3, 4 or 5 playoff wins a success?? They have absolutely nothing to brag about yet. The AVs are hurt bigtime and you think its a big moral victory to beat a team playing at about 80%?? For the "State of Hockey," we sure field a pathetic squad every year.

And if standing there with a stupid look on your face while the puck bounces off you and goes into the net is all it takes to "score" a goal then I am sure most hockey fans could do what Parisite did tonight. Refs handed this game to the Wild.

How stupid are you gonna feel smarting off if they do make it out of this round and get absolutely trounced in the next?? Are you gonna consider 3, 4 or 5 playoff wins a success?? They have absolutely nothing to brag about yet. The AVs are hurt bigtime and you think its a big moral victory to beat a team playing at about 80%?? For the "State of Hockey," we sure field a pathetic squad every year.

And if standing there with a stupid look on your face while the puck bounces off you and goes into the net is all it takes to "score" a goal then I am sure most hockey fans could do what Parisite did tonight. Refs handed this game to the Wild.

Buck, we are fans cheering for our team, get over it already.

YOu don't like anyone do you Buck!! Far as that goes, any MN sports team either. Just ethanol.

Buck is our resident agitator. Based on his whiny shots last night he should be suspended for 7 games.

Don't they make a spray for this kind of pest?

I think it's fun to have an agitator on board - he works everyone up just like he is trying to do, brings good humor to those that don't get bent out of shape reading his posts. He does the samething throughout the whole site.

Great game last night - this has really turned out to be a very exciting series - I would love to see the Wild take game 7 in Denver, but let's be honest they have some serious work cut out for them it will take some serious work and discipline to get it done - I think they can do it. I think they have Varlamov's number now and how to get the puck past him, now they have to take Mckinnons game away.

Though the outcome was fantastic I think it was one of the worst games they played this series for at least the 2nd period. I was getting very worried about the outcome.

Varlamov gave up at least one softy last night. That has to get into his head a bit. Perhaps the gates will open tomorrow night, but you can bet the Avs will be amped up.

Now that Duchene is back it makes it tougher to stop them. They no longer are a one trick pony.

Don't they make a spray for this kind of pest?

full-283-45127-rps20140429_103038.jpg

They might want to put a body on Duchene. Could see him being the difference maker tomorrow.

I think it's fun to have an agitator on board - he works everyone up just like he is trying to do, brings good humor to those that don't get bent out of shape reading his posts.

Not worth reading, they only lead to missing other, legitimate posts that get stuck between.

Silly town exists for a reason. Keep it in there.

I think it's fun to have an agitator on board - he works everyone up just like he is trying to do, brings good humor to those that don't get bent out of shape reading his posts. He does the samething throughout the whole site.

At least someone gets it.

MacKinnon is averaging 3 points a game in Denver, Duchene is just as scary, Avs are going to be tough to beat at home. Have to think the odds of going to OT are good, win or lose this has been a fun series, lots of drama and all around great games from both teams.

Yea I had no idea Duchene was that good. They are a different team with him in the line up.

Happy with the win BUT the Avs have to be fairly ecstatic on how well they played.

I think we'll need some luck to pull off game 7.

Go Buck.... grin

Posted by Buck-sour-land

Quote:
Wondering where him and Parisite have been this series??

Well for starters.

He has a point in EVERY playoff game so far, only player to have points in all 6 games.

AND he is the overall leader in scoring "points" in this years play-offs.

grin

How stupid are you gonna feel smarting off if they do make it out of this round and get absolutely trounced in the next??

Not really that stupid at all

Well tonight is the night. Who needs to step up for the Wild?

I'm going to continue to pick on Moulson. He was acquired at the trade deadline and has 1G in six games. The Wild's former #1 James Sheppard has 2G/3A in six games for crying out loud. If he's playing for a big contract then he needs to show up tonight.

Hoping El Nino is in beast mode again tonight as well. Go Wild!

I'm going to continue to pick on Moulson. He was acquired at the trade deadline and has 1G in six games. The Wild's former #1 James Sheppard has 2G/3A in six games for crying out loud. If he's playing for a big contract then he needs to show up tonight.

Agree, Moulson needs to find the back of the net and Nino needs to beat up on a few of there D in the corners. No question Parise, Suter, Koivu and Pom will show up so one of the fringe players needs bring it. IMO all the pressure is on Avs, higher seed, supposed to win at home and that added pressure on them might be a good thing for us.

Roy is 0-7 in Game 7's on the road in his career. Conversely he is 7-1 at home in game 7's. We all know who that 1 loss came against!

After all these games it comes down to one night to determine the fate of your season. If they lose I wont be disappointed with the effort to this point (provided they dont lay an egg tonight), but will feel cheated.

I dont think that will happen though. These boys come to play every night and seem to have the game plan in place to be successful.

I am looking for Haula, Moulson and Nino to have big games tonight. I expect 2 goals from these 3 players.

Getting pumped up! I expect the vets to be ready for war. Depth could be the difference maker, their kids vs ours. If McKinnon goes off again we are in trouble but if Granlund Coyle or Nino step up we can keep up with them, Nino looked great in game 6. Haula is due for a goal! We need to play great team D and support each other, outside of Suter we aren't going to shut down McKinnon and Duchene without help. Hoping for some game 7 jitters from Varlamov and just have to pray Kuemper can keep his cool.

Kempur will be the key tonight, we have proven we can score 2-3 goal on varlimov (sp). Kempur need to stand on his head tonight, IMO.