• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Next years draft?

Hester

I wouldn't pick a lb in top 5. I would pick clowney with that pick. Otherwise Drop down and pick late 1st and extra second (for trading down from top 5) I would go qb in first then that stud lb Borland from wisconsin. He's good. For qb in first round? That's more of a roll of the dice but leaning toward the Georgia kid Murray.

Its quite easy for all you trolls to find fault in something but quite another to make decisions to improve something. I deal with morons like that everyday.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DrJuice1980

• Scott K

• BuckSutherland

• Big Dave2

I have always stated, trade down, multiple 1-3rd picks, as many you can get. Rebuild! Sure take a QB, but just not with that 1st selection, it'd be a total waste. You guys seem to not be able to understand that. Instead you'd want Bridgewater. Idiotic. If you want my take on what MLB I'd take look a few pages back.

Of course you would throw out a question that is not answerable just to warrant your tuck job. There is absolutely no way to answer that until the draft spots are settled at the end of season or the night of the draft. There's a huge difference here, I'm stating an opinion on what I think of certain college players and needs of the Vikes. I'd even consider dumping Loadholt for a 2nd rounder and take a OT with that high pick. Anything other than taking one of these QBs that high. I disagree with you Captain, Murray is going to blow.

Of course you would throw out a question that is not answerable just to warrant your tuck job. There is absolutely no way to answer that until the draft spots are settled at the end of season or the night of the draft.

There's a huge difference here, I'm stating an opinion on what I think of certain college players and needs of the Vikes.

You're such a fraud.

Good grief.

Predicting draft spots with 2 months of football remaining is next to impossible. Predicting NFL talent is what this thread is mainly about. What business do you have being here if you don't have the rocks to throw out a prediction? Make a bold statement or your input is worthless.

... And right on cue is the parrot.
couldn't you have at least found a pic or gif to go along with your post? Hardly worth the effort otherwise.

What business do you have being here if you don't have the rocks to throw out a prediction? Make a bold statement or your input is worthless.

I agree. Throw out a prediction on who you think the Vikings could trade with or else your input is worthless.

You may think you have a plan of attack for the Vikings draft but your plan requires the cooperation of at least one other team. If the Vikings don't like the high draft picks what makes you think any other team will like them well enough to trade something to get them? crazy

Davey baby, there's always teams looking to move up, especially for one of these big OTs. And maybe somebody will want one of these can't miss QBs. HAHA, ya dummy! My QB comment was sarcastic if you didn't get it.

Some teams have 2 first rounders like the Browns and the Rams. I'm sure they'd entertain trading a 1st and 2nd/3rd to move up. There , I answered your almost impossible question. Happy there big boy?

BTW, is the big for Big head because it definitely ain't for the gonads.

I think the Vikes pick Barr from UCLA with their 1st overall pick next year. Allen will be gone and they'll need a replacement on the edge. Clowney has issues...effort being at the top of the list.

I agree with many of you, the QB's coming out this year are all bunched together with none standing out as a clear cut #1 in the NFL. I don't think the Vikes will "reach" again at QB knowing this.

They'll take a QB within the first 3 rounds...I just don't think it'll be with their !st overall pick.

the QB's coming out this year are all bunched together with none standing out as a clear cut #1 in the NFL.

Yup, and that's just fine.

Looking back through the past 25 or so years, with a few exceptions, there were a whole lotta good QB's taken in rounds 2-5. Yes the Vikings need a QB but they don't need to blow first round picks on one.

Heartbreaker.... Mariota headed back to Oregon for another season. Boy, even he knew he wasn't a "top" pick. Too bad most of you couldn't see that. Who's our savior now, Bridgewater? Haha.

He would have been a lock in the top 10...most likely a top 5 pick with the teams who look like they're going to be picking there.

There's other reasons kids stay in school....

He would have been a lock in the top 10...most likely a top 5 pick with the teams who look like they're going to be picking there.

There's other reasons kids stay in school....

Beastie boys Said it best.

"Girls.......all I really want are girls... "

Something like that anyway.

If the Vikings keep winning or tieing they won't even have a high enough pick to get the top middle linebacker on the board, then what?

Well, it seems they have the Punter and Kicker covered so my guess is they will draft a franchise long snapper.They don't come around that often.

That makes as much sense as Dr Juicebox's belief that the Vikings' #1 issue is the MLB position.

crazy

Um, you lack skills in reading. That was my thinking due to the fact that there isn't a solution to our QB woes in this draft. Its funny that you keep coming at me with only that one thing. Having troubles finding different material LMIT?

Bridgewater looking pretty bland as usual, you guys think he's really a legit top 5 pick? I think you're too busy listening to what you should think, watch him, he ain't that good low 1st-mid 2nd at best, no way in any other draft would he be talked about this much, what a weak QB draft. I like this LB Blair on Cincinnati, I've seen him a few times, he's got talent. I wouldn't mind snagging him.