• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

WPA's closed?

Jentz---No last weekend it was closed too.

You guys can all be worried about it, that is fine--less pressure for the ducks and more places for me to hunt without competing with the next guy--I am going out tomorrow and hunting a great WPA and going to shoot the ducks up.

By the way I am so glad we have the fed. govt there to allow us to do all these things--if they weren't there, I am not sure what would happen.

By the way I am so glad we have the fed. govt there to allow us to do all these things--if they weren't there, I am not sure what would happen.

We all know exactly what would happen; drain, drain, drain, and corn, corn, corn, corn.

Idk about you guys but I can't afford getting a fine. I know this is all pathetic but it's also expensive if they are enforcing it

So WMA's are open now but anything federal is still shut down. Talked to the local dnr officer and that is what I was told looks like my season is over till I find a new place to hunt

It was reported in the Star Tribune and Pioneer Press Friday that all WPA's are now open. I also received an Email from Pheasants Forever stating the same. National Wildlife Refuges Remain closed. SO the

Warden was misinformed.

Mwal

Don't quote me, but this morning's news said many are working to re-open Federal lands right now as well, despite the gov't shutdown.

People are sick of this shutdown, and tempers are beginning to flare. I hope this is a wake up call to America to stop letting politicians decide when they will work. They are on OUR payroll! They'd better listen to the "people" or they're going to be looking for another line of work!

I'd wager we're going to see some serious house-cleaning with our Congress in the next elections.

We all know exactly what would happen; drain, drain, drain, and corn, corn, corn, corn.

Love how people like to use the fed. gov't for purposes that the gov't wasn't intended for.

If you are so concerned about drain tile and corn then start buying up some land that has drain tile in it--rip it out let the land flood again for your sloughs and plant prairie grasses. Oh wait--it is a lot easier telling someone else what to do for your own benefit.