• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
steiger

4 seasons bass club fountain lake tournament this sunday

steiger

Just to let everyone know 4 seasons bass club will be holding a bass tournament this Sunday on fountain lake in Albert Lea. We will be using the water tower landing. 40 dollar entry fee. Two man teams, blast off safe light. So around 6. Please try and be there at least a half hour early for live well inspections blast off order etc.

Hope to see ya there!

steiger

Next tournament will be sept 15 at E Jefferson 100 dollar entry fee.

luckycrank

Is this a permitted event I see no permit issued by in list ?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Wanderer
      Well, we netted a half dozen fish with the new net and I think I like it.  The biggest was a 45 and everything worked out real nice. Bringing the fish in was easy and then laying the net handle across the gun wale of the boat was enough to keep the fish and bag in the water and in pretty straight shape to work with.  Even with my 40 that needed the hooks cut off, the fish was completely in the water the whole time.  The only time any were out of the water was for a quick measure and photos.  No twisted gnarled mesh to deal with for the most part either. It proved to be worth the space!
    • osok
      Beautiful day to be on the water, but such a struggle catching fish.  Marking a lot of fish and just as many bait balls or some other underwater clouds that the game fish were keying in on.  Ended up C&R a lot of really plump Sunnies ( thinking they haven't spawned yet?),  2 Northerns, several pieces of timber, 2 slot Walleyes, and a great sunburn. All within 12 hrs of fishing.  
    • GeluNumber1
      I'll try to make it. Does 8 am work? Might go for other species too for fun.
    • Bigfatbert
      Another good a.m bite for me and my wife today , ( Thurs ) on Big bay . Nice fish again . Our limit of keeps , also put two back . 8:00 - noon. . . .  Hey Cliff , I’m gonna try to send you a p m .
    • Bigfatbert
      Was in Big Bay once again today and saw a few more Mayfly today than Tuesday . I agree things are just kinda getting going with the hatch , and also believe that these bugs will last until well after the 4th of July . With that being said , I also believe that fishing should hold up for awhile until the fish become so gorged out that things could come to a screeching halt later into this whole bug period . 
    • delcecchi
      Need to change their name to "juneflys" 
    • delcecchi
      was down for a while over the weekend, as I recall.
    • Parmer
      Mine does not have an auto fan setting on the dial. I wish it did. 
    • papadarv
      Setting the fan to high or low the fan runs continuously. Set the fan to auto fan will start/stop with the compressor. 
    • PRO-V
      Dragfoot, where do you go trail riding up there? South of Roosevelt?