• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The Official Minnesota Vikings 2013 Thread!!

Shack

The funniest 15 minutes on the radio each week is when PA has him on KFAN in the mornings. Talk about a guy who has a REALLY, REALLY high opinion of himself. It's unbelievable the way the guy talks about himself...it's hilarious to be honest. If you didn't know it was him talking you'd think you were listening to Ray Lewis in his prime.

I'll take a young Cole/Mauti anyday over that bafoon!!

No doubt, he is in love with himself. What a joke, he needed to stay under the radar and nobody would comment (even Frazier) on the situation for over a week. Who did he think he was? Weed and drinking and you need to deal with a "personal matter" is a huge joke. I was thinking he was reading these posts and going suicidal or something. But DWI with weed and its got to be kept secret? Man, this guy is a complete puke. Your play sucks enough, at least be a decent person to cover that up.

Maybe he was thinking since his game is so wack that he could fall back on a radio career but didn't want to be exiled like Dubay, puffy...

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DrJuice1980

• LMITOUT

• CaptainMusky

• FISHINGURU

That is 3 in just the last 2 weeks. Put this clown in the same cab as Jefferson. The one that is most concerning is Jerome not only because he has multiple offenses but because he has actually had a really good year. If he had a real qb throwing him the ball his numbers could be outstanding. The guy has made some great catches this year including in the last game. Any guesses on how many games Simpson will be suspended for this time?

So I heard Henderson blew a .11, got caught with a controlled substance (unknown), was not arrested, got his drivers license taken away, and is now suing the state to get it back. Just who does he think he is? Said in an interview that he did not want to create a distraction. Said, "you guys know me." Well I knew you were a bad football player, now I know you're a capital D.

Frazier said Henderson is playing but not "starting". Put him back on special teams where he belongs Leslie. I actually thought he was decent on kickoff and punt team. But he's got no business being the starting MLB of any NFL team. Most fans could see that last year, but apparently not management and the coaching staff.

Watching this team play historically bad defense this year i am leaning more towards the best defensive player available with our first pick. Even with Christian Blunder at the helm our offense is scoring enough points to win on any given sunday. But our defense can s--t the bed with the best of em'...

There is gonna be a PLETHORA of QB's to pick from in this draft. Wouldn't even mind trading a second or third rd pick for a guy like kirk cousins.

I did not realize this but read an article that said every coach the Vikings have had, their stint with the Vikings was their first experience as a head coach.

It's too bad for Frazier that he doesn't work for the Twins organization as I'm sure he'd be getting an extension soon but as coach of the Vikings I can't imagine him being back next season. Maybe it's time the team goes with a veteran coach and try to lure Gruden or Billick to the helm.

I don't think this coaching staff knows how to evaluate talent at all.

--Cassel is a much better QB than Ponder...

--Audie Cole makes Henderson look like a middle schooler...

I can't help but wonder what other players are riding the pine that would make this team better??

Frazier and Co. better be gone at the end of this year....

I did not realize this but read an article that said every coach the Vikings have had, their stint with the Vikings was their first experience as a head coach.

Do you mean first experience as an NFL head coach? If not I believe Denny Green was the head coach at both Stanford and Northwestern.

Why would you want a coach with prior NFL head coaching experience? If a coach is good and wins championships, they get fat contracts and stay with their teams. If they are available that usually means they were let go by a team, why would you want them?

I think waiting for retired winning coaches to come out of retirement to coach the Vikings is a pipe dream.

Henderson should be cut tomorrow morning. Special teams players are readily available. Pick up one that isn't a complete clown.

Officiating was horrible. No mention yet of the flag picked up on the goat roper that may have impacted the outcome.

Henderson should be cut tomorrow morning. Special teams players are readily available. Pick up one that isn't a complete clown.

Officiating was horrible. No mention yet of the flag picked up on the goat roper that may have impacted the outcome.

Agreed on the officiating.

That phantom facemasking penalty on the field goal was terrible.

Yeah that isn't a huge stretch go say they started their coaching career in the NFL. The media is surely going to use that in some fashion to build controversy though.

Wow how horrendous is the NFC north? All of these teams suck. All but one is starting a second or third string qb.

I am starting to like what i see from Xavier Rhodes. At least it looks like he's gonna be a player.

Harrison Smith and Rhodes are studs in the secondary. We need to compliment them with another stud safety and corner. Cook and Sanford can be back ups.

I don't know if I'd put the label stud on Cole yet. He's played good vs what was there before but to says he's a top 10 guy the answer is no. Let's see how the rest of the year plays out.

Were those replacement refs out there yesterday? Good Lord.

Nice to see Rhodes stepping up and making plays.

Audi is good on the run. Has anyone seen him in pass coverage? When the wheels fall off and guys are drinking all night, doing drugs and beating up women it all falls on Frazier.

Frazier should go the day after the last game. Then trade AP in the offseason for about 2- 1st round picks, 2 2nd rounders and spend money on good players with good attitudes. Williams and Allen have been great players, but don't re-sign them either. this team could use 2 top rate guards on the o-line and the center gets beat all the time

I have been impressed by Rhodes the last several weeks. He is making some mistakes, but it seems that when a receiver does catch a ball over him its about the ONLY place the ball could be thrown to get a completion. He is doing really well IMO.

I like that Audi is getting a chance. Sit Henderson for the rest of the year. I dont think Audi will be a world beater, but the kid does seem to find the ball. Should have had a pick six!

What was up with the recievers on that goal line play where it was intercepted? I cannot tell me that Ellison was the #1 option there. Should have had Patterson or someone else on that side for crying out loud.

So, as we sit now with this win we are drafting sixth. I dont see another win on the schedule so hopefully Houston, Atlanta, etc pick up a few in the end here so we move up the board a little.

Here's what I don't understand. How in the world do the Vikings cut Cole one week, then bring him back to start at MLB for Henderson. Obviously he is proving that he is a better than average MLB so why did they cut him? What is the mindset of the coaching staff to make such a move? Hmmmm.............lets cut the guy who is better than our starting MLB, and an silly-me. Just another shining example that Frasier don't know JACK!

Then trade AP in the offseason for about 2- 1st round picks, 2 2nd rounders

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah.... all the GMs will be lined up to destroy their teams respective futures with that scenario ie: (think Vikes with Hershel walker) to get a RB that is on the back side of his career.... he is over the hump. I get he is not 'used up', but maybe 4-5 years of real productivity left. No GM (well maybe Spielman) would do such a trade. At best you can get a 1st and maybe a mid level... Kind of Percy Harvinish in a trade return. A team that is in need of running game to take them to the promised land may give you that. Maybe.

Good Luck!

Ken

Here's what I don't understand. How in the world do the Vikings cut Cole one week, then bring him back to start at MLB for Henderson. Obviously he is proving that he is a better than average MLB so why did they cut him? What is the mindset of the coaching staff to make such a move? Hmmmm.............lets cut the guy who is better than our starting MLB, and an silly-me. Just another shining example that Frasier don't know JACK!

Exactly! It really makes you wonder how many other scenarios like this are on this team right now.

Why isn't Hodges getting ANY snaps on a 3-8-1 team?

You trying to tell me we don't have a better guard option then Johnson??

Does Ponder REALLY gives this team "the best chance to win"?!

This list could go on and on and on...

Well if Trent Richardson is worth a 1st round pick AP has to be worth 5 of them. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Worth (price) and value are two different animals....

hahahahahahahahaha

Show me one GM that'd do a 4 draft (2- 1sts and 2 seconds)... well spielman again may do it and he still has him. There is not one tema that will give up in essence 4 starters for a guy that will not be producing in half a decade. You may have gotten 2 1sts to the Colts if you traded him early on before the Richardson trade. No way now.

Good Luck!

Ken

and it'd be interesting to see if a true passing team like the Colts ever traded for him, if he'd be the same guy the Viking fans watch now... my guess he would be relevent in the offense, but maybe half the production at best. Just becuase he would go from 35 touches a game down to 20ish. At least that'd be my guess. Can't imagine they'd take away 15 more pass attempts form Luck.

As I said, not too sure who needs a RB to make to the promised land and can't begin to believe there is a team out there willing to go 2 years without a 1st or 2nd. I'd say you may get a trade like that for Rogers or Brees... but not a RB

Good Luck!

Ken

It was a joke Labs, the Packers game play make you lose your sense of humor lately? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

The coaching staff for the Vikes are morons plain and simple. Look how long it takes them to get the players on the field that have more talent then the guys they stick behind that are schlubs.