• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Walleye and Strawberry Lake

Ok...HELP!! I'm an avid fisherman and have lived on Strawberry Lake during the summer for the last 18 years. I've established all fish patterns other than walleye. I even talked to a pro who gave me his thoughts, even though he's never fished it. Ive used lindys, mimmic minnows, crawlers, leech, etc. I am not a quitter but this is getting ridiculous, especially when the dnr lakefinder says its filled with walleyes. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks for reading the post.

Hi, what are you using for electronics? Are you marking fish? It took me about 5 years to figure out White Earth. GPS is huge as is a good graph.

PM me with your # I would be willing to try Strawberry. Sorry I forgot no PMs on this site-PM me on Walleyecentral, IDO or Lakestate.--Huskerdu not Red ranger

If you click the user's name on the left, a menu will drop down and you can PM that person on this site. A little icon will blink at the top of the page by "My Stuff" of the person the message was sent to.

Redranger,

Cicada's right- you can PM here! In fact, I sent you a PM- you should see a flashing envelope below the "My Stuff" header towards the top of the Forums List.

One of my favorite fall lakes...starting about sep 15....dating myself, but back in the late 70's, we boated some huge fish...favorite method is either rigging or jiggin...from edge of weedline to 35'

Steve

We have a place at the resort and have spent a bunch of time on the lake over the last 5 years. Send me an email at [email protected] or stop and visit on the lake. Cant miss the boat, 2010 Lund Pro Guide, Black with lots of decals. Maybe we could wet a line together, usually fish each morning and evening on the weekends.

Scotty Brewer

NPAA #665