• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Buck_Hunter04

25hp Mariner Carb Issues.... Help!

Question

Buck_Hunter04

When I tilt my outboard up, gas comes out of the hole on the carb. Port side of the boat. there is a blue plunger looking part that looks like the choke hits when engaged. Not sure why the gas dumps out of that hole. Never done it before. Am I ok to run it in the normal position? Only dumps out when I have the motor tilted. Please point me in the right direction.

1 answer to this question

Buck_Hunter04

Would a primer/injector kit solve my problem??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Announcements

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Neutz68
      Nope...   320er...   Thanks for the info.. 
    • fish_time
      I had an absolutely beautiful day on the water. The crappies I caught were over 12" . I personally have to say pink and white, and white on pink is the way to go for spring crappies. Enjoy. https://youtu.be/o19q4K1urBE  
    • Getanet
      Where the heck was this advice a month ago when I was booking our trip!  I knew nothing about Kabotegama and really only had a few choices of campsites available for the dates we wanted to go. Wood Duck Island looked as good as any. After I made the reservation I had read that the west end of the lake had better fishing earlier in the year since it was shallower than the east and the water warmed up quicker. Goes to show you can't trust everything you read on the internet. Even though we got skunked on walleye it was still one of our favorite trips. My buddy and I typically stay at a resort or one of our family's cabins. Camping got us outside doing stuff a lot more. If we had a roof over our head and a TV we would have spent a lot less time fishing when the weather stunk.
    • MN BassFisher
      Haha. We were using mostly Size 11's for our bites - Shadow Raps. Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed it. The last few times I've tried to document our Walleye outings up there we only get like 1 or 2 fish and I don't do anything with the footage so I was glad to catch a handful to edit into a video.
    • MikeG3Boat
      This may not be what you want to hear but the answer is most definitely yes!  The Mega imaging really paints a perfect picture, you do not have to be an expert in reading side imaging any more you just look at the pictures and know exactly what your looking at.  On a side note, the outside case of the Helix 9 and Helix 10 are exactly the same.  I know the 10 is quite a bit more but believe me it is worth it.  I have made the decision to try and save some money many times in my life and only been disappointed, when your wishing you spent the extra cash within a month of your purchase that stinks and it is a really expensive decision to fix.  Just my $0.02.  Good Luck with your purchase.
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      I heard reports that the Fectos Point area has been good. I have not been there though. Big Bay is still going. I caught 7 in about an hour right at noon in pouring rain! Cliff
    • imhatz
      Was at Sand Point 5/17-5/23...did ok only..5 eyes, pike and smallies. The water temp rose so fast it turned off fish. We did better on Friday and Sat...then water warmed and slowed. Most on rapalas...no live bait.. That was a mistake may have done better. Hey slush you in a hot spot...or normal area on Crane. We tried NW bay and only Pike
    • Sushilicious
    • Sushilicious
    • Sushilicious
      So dad, my bro, n I started fishing at 4pm last Sunday (crane). We caught 21 eyes, 4 sauger, n a 10in. Perch. We were fortunate enough that 12 eyes, 2 saugers n the perch were keepers. We also had the pleasure of throwing back two 18", a 22" and a 24" eye. We ended up fishing  for 5 hours. There were 2 thing we noticed that affected r fishing. (A) the lack of water ment lack of current which is fundamental the first 3 weeks of opener. (B) we seen 14+ eyes surface as well as 6-7 mayflies in the boat. Getanet I hate 2 state the obvious but from my quick look at kab u weren't even close to a spot I would think would be good this time of year. The best 4 types of spots the first 3 weeks of eyes opener in vnp r current, current, current, n sand. I've never fished kab this time of year but I know Sullivan bay/ash river is the best spot.