• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Jdanderson19

Fishing Partner

Jdanderson19

Hey all,

I live in the Detroit Lakes Area and am looking for anyone that has an open spot in their boat to do some musky fishing. I've turned into a nut for the sport and would love to meet up with some new guys that have the same interest. Does anyone know of any leagues or groups in this area within an hour or so drive? PM if your interested

Fish Head

You may get a better response by posting this in the Detroit Lakes section? Good luck this season!

Yooperguy

I'd join the Fargo -Morehead chapter of muskies Inc. Great group of people.

Musky_45

hey jd the fargo moorhead club has a meeting the fourth monday of each month at the w fargo vfw at 7 o'clock and yes we do run a league which starts this sat

Scoot

hey jd the fargo moorhead club has a meeting the fourth monday of each month at the w fargo vfw at 7 o'clock and yes we do run a league which starts this sat

Musky_45 has a great suggestion. It's a very good group of guys who are great about helping people out and love to talk skis! The meeting happens at a day/time when my kids are always involved in something, so I never seem to get to go. However, I highly recommend going to the meeting and seeing what it's all about. You'll learn a bunch there...

JacobG

JD, I would be interesting in fishing with you. I work 2 weeks on 2 off out west on the drilling rigs so to find people who can fish with me mon-Fri can be tough. Send me a PM if you are interested. I just started fishing the DL area last fall so I'm still learning the lakes but I did have some success last year and still looking to learn more. Otherwise like others stated the FM muskies inc chapter is a great place to meet people.