• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
RIPN LIPS

Hows the fishing around Pelican Lake area?

RIPN LIPS

We are headed up tomorrow for a few days, how is the pan fish bite looking? Thanks

MinnesotaBoatman

I see on the Aspen Resort blog that Crappies are being caught. I hope to confirm that my self this weekend.

RIPN LIPS

Thanks for the heads up and good luck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• osok
      This surprises me Borch.  5-6 years ago when I was  living in the St. Cloud area, if you looked up "Mr. Consistency"  in the dictionary, your mugshot would come up.  Things must be all whacked out. 
    • jmuff24
      I am a catfish guy, but until now, i was unaware that i can legally use small bullheads for bait. However, I have never actually targeted them before, so i am just wondering if anyone knows of any "hotspots" for bullheads (if there is such a thing)
    • Borch
      Pretty quiet in here.  I've been fishing out of town the past 2 weeks.  Hope to fish the area lakes this week.  Heard reports of a good day crank bite on the chain but not much else.  With the full moon coming up this week may try some evening trolling.  Anyone else having any luck?
    • Wanderer
      Haven’t fished the river for weeks and came home to high, muddy water so I doubt I will for another week.  I’d focus on shorelines and whatever backwater I could find at this time if I did go.
    • PSU
      It was slow for me Tuesday afternoon and Thursday in Frazer / Smarts Bay. Wednesday was very good in 20-25 feet leeches / crawlers on a Lindy or a jig. Absolutely beautiful weather!
    • Mlaker3
      My wife and I had a good morning on Friday with bottom bouncers, spinners and crawlers in 20-24 ft.  Caught 9, threw back 3 18-19 in, 2 13-14 in. 
    • monstermoose78
      I would head over the hill into the back country and fish the streams and lakes. You will have much better success catching fish. Bring bug spray 
    • monstermoose78
      Lori has some nice gills and some okay crappies normally. Green has nicer sized crappies and gills. Ann lake has been kicking out some great fish. Check out fishing club.
    • JBMasterAngler
      Streams won’t have much of anything to offer this time of year. Maybe a couple tiny smolt rainbows. There are all kinds of shorefishing spots in the area though. Stream mouths are always the obvious spots to try. Spoons and spinners.
    • jhousenga
      How was the trip? I was on the lake Tuesday and the weather was as good as it gets!