• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
CigarGuy

Wild tickets

CigarGuy

What's the best site to buy 2 Wild tickets for Feb 9 game? Is stubhub the preferred site or are better options available? Kind of leery of craigsl. It's for my daughter and boyfriend who are coming in from Fargo just for the game, otherwise I would wait till the last minute and get a better deal!

only ice

I like Stubhub

ted4887

Another vote for Stubhub.

10,000 Casts

I always find better deals on Craig's. You just have to make sure nothing is shady about the tix or the person selling them. I can usually get club level blue line for $70 a piece. Stubhub is safer but more expensive.

mr_jman

I've got my tickets for that game! Stubhub for me as well!

mojogunter

I have a couple of tickets available for that game. I have season tickets and can't go to that game. They are in section 113 row 23. I will sell them for face value $160 for the pair. I live in Andover.

What's the best site to buy 2 Wild tickets for Feb 9 game? Is stubhub the preferred site or are better options available? Kind of leery of craigsl. It's for my daughter and boyfriend who are coming in from Fargo just for the game, otherwise I would wait till the last minute and get a better deal!

mojogunter

In the past you could get tickets under face value because very few people wanted to go. This year it is different much larger demand for the tickets. The best deals can be had the day of the game and people don't want their tickets to go to waste and will lose money on them to get something for them.

I always find better deals on Craig's. You just have to make sure nothing is shady about the tix or the person selling them. I can usually get club level blue line for $70 a piece. Stubhub is safer but more expensive.

hoppe56307

I would check out Fan Snap depending on where you want to sit you might get tix below face value.

CigarGuy

Does that come with a parking pass?

I have a couple of tickets available for that game. I have season tickets and can't go to that game. They are in section 113 row 23. I will sell them for face value $160 for the pair. I live in Andover.

mojogunter

No I didn't buy the parking passes this year. Didn't figure they were going to play.

YiGGiN4SLoBS

wild tickets? Who wants em anyways? waste of money. Looks like the same garbage team that cant score goals we've watched almost every year this franchise has been in existance

CigarGuy

Too bad I already bought them! It was tough watchimg them last night. Now I have to worry about them driving back and forth from Fargo with the weather moving in.