• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Shaky and Doc's Live Reports

moose099

grin Let the fun begin. Let's get it going Shaky, I'm sure Fred has led you guys to the hot spot by now. Let us all know what's working and how deep. See you guys soon. Kelly, I'll be giving you a call soon.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shaky legs2

• bturck

• traveler

• moose099

We are in the DMZ. Doc caught the first Crappie in 4 yrs. Traveler left one. Door om house froze

Kelly helped to thaw with WD and a blowtorch. In 12 ft

with a mushy bottom. WE are smaller

We have supper

No flurpies but Labs the booze was slurpies when we picked the. House up.

so thats what that last bite we missed was!!

Shoot, I'm hoping to get up there at the same time as you and doc one of these times...was gonna be up tomorrow afternoon, but now pushed it back to sun-tues this week...couldn't pass up the balmy forecast:)

Trying it out deep this time I see...interested to hear how u do, no doubt kelly will have me picking up whereever you leave off!

Nice visit from Officer Gorecki

He said he would be back but that was two. Weeks ago. grin Fisj are biting good. Bigger. Fish in the. Slot.

Keep em coming shaky, don't wanna screw up cocktail time but we crave this info. Lets just hope the fish don't declare a cease fire.......

laugh Yes indeed shaky keep the reports coming, alot of us still stuck at home are relying on your first hand info. I like travler are opting for the warmer weather Sun thru Tues. Give Kelly and Jonny my best.

Quote:
I think this will be the 4th year since I have caught a crappie on URL

The last good bite was off the 6 mile angle road in 2006 but I keep hoping.

Then shaky gets here and what does he hear Doc say? "Here shaky, put this crappie in the bucket for me." madgrin

addition

Quote:
Trying it out deep this time I see...interested to hear how u do, no doubt kelly will have me picking up whereever you leave off!

Living_the_Dream was 1/4 mile from where you were traveler and shaky and Doc are another 3/8's of a mile beyond there so we have rolled over 1/2 a mile from where you fished. Tomorrow Scott-z is going to leapfrog shaky and Doc by another 1/4 mile. I love that 1/4 mile gap between the fishermen and there is nobody ahead of us. laugh

laugh Hey Kelly, Fred really knows his stuff ehh? I can just imagine the scrambling in that house after a few cocktails when the bite turns on crazy See you soon. Keep the posts coming shaky.

Slow right now. Just finished a fish dinner. We are 4 ft. from where we were last trip. 4 ft

Of water that is. grin Doc is getting ready to launch a scud missile. At the PLO. Scott Z

And Kip we need reinforcements.

No flurpies but Labs the booze was slurpies when we picked the. House up.

Save a slurpie or two for me! Maybe even a flurrpie or flurfie... If all falls properly into place, I will be up Saturday... Be great to meet you! Will have Zachary up for his second ever Red Lake adventure... and Hunter too.

See you soon...

Ken

Nice shaky, looks like you are on the right side of the bucket this time. Labs: glad to hear you are going to be able to make a Trip back up . Hope you get into some flurfies.. I'd pull up close to shaky, I'm thinking he and doc on onto something....... cool

Good to see you are up and about. Weather looking pretty good for the weekend, a little breezy today. Barometer right now at Waskish is 29.80. Light snow forecast. Have to spend the day in the office, so much for retirement today, would sooner be staring at the vex. Headed that way soon though

you best hope he doesn't go in circles he might never get to the end of the road.......no drink holder on that machine, not good.

grin You guys are having way to much fun. Hope more of those big crappies cooperate for both of you. Keep the reports coming. Any decent pearch cooperating? Plow on boys, plow on.