• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Packers vs Vikings

snoozebutton

What an amazing game! 9 yards!!! It is the W... But you know AP is heart broken a bit.. He really had that number in his sights...

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PurpleFloyd

• LMITOUT

• snoozebutton

• itchmesir

What an amazing game! 9 yards!!! It is the W... But you know AP is heart broken a bit.. He really had that number in his sights...

Gives him something to aim for next year when he's hopefully healthy all season.

Gives him something to aim for next year when he's hopefully healthy all season.

yeah if the Vikes don't pick up a full time play maker at WR.. There's no reason why AP couldn't have it in his sights again next season

Walsh for MVP? Sure AP had all the limelight with the record chase and well.. He's AP.. But without our amazing rookie kicker.. We would've had a couple more L's and wouldn't have even been playing for a playoff spot

Got my wish...Walsh w/game winner. Unbelievable season. Vikes MVP runnerup only behind AP.

Gonna be a tough go next week. Probably no 50+ kicks.

RUFKM?? 9 yards?? Wow should have got the ball 3 more times this AND last week. What a shame.

Might as well keep the thread going.

Lambeau field will defeat the Vikes 21-20.

Very entertaining game.

It was like 2 prize fighters trading blows.

AP is like a man amongst boys.

Over 400 yards against the pack in 2 games.

I don't think even the most thirsty purple kool aid drinkers had the Vikings at 10-6.

It will be tough next week at Green Bay but you never know.

Skol Vikes.

Great entertaining game. Whole different game next weekend though. Extended weather forecast doesn't look too bad for Green Bay which will help the Vikes a little!

I'd have rather seen him get the record if it meant that vs. the Vikes winning. You know it has to be bittersweet to win and squeak into the playoffs but come up just a bit short of that record.

Great game to watch - hats off to the queens. Can't help but cheer for AP, truly one of the best ever in the league to run the ball.

Dang, wanted the Pack to win that one. Do think we'll get it done next week at home though. Time will tell, gonna be another can't miss game to watch!

I don't think even the most thirsty purple kool aid drinkers had the Vikings at 10-6.

I must of bought a magic pack of purple Kool aid mine seemed to turn green then yellow at half time ans was leaving an after taste .

so to dispose of it properly I flushed it down the toilet for good luck im going to drink purple coffee from now on grin .. but to be fair I guessed 7-9 never guessed 10/6

I just wish AP would have broke the record.

As far as winning the game today, neither team had much for D.

Next week, the Queens could easily beat the Packers, vegas line means nothing.

Just to be accurate in case anybody is running to Vegas, the Pack is favored by 7.5 points. The line is Green Bay (minus) -7.5.

A Vikes fan here. First score prediction. Pack 24, Vikes 19. Take the points the Vikes are getting..

It will be tough for the Vikes to go into Green Bay and pull out a win but it can be done. If the weather is bad I actually give the edge there to the Vikings. I know the lore of the frozen tundra and how tough the pack are in those conditions but if the conditions are bad and it becomes a grind it out kind of game I give the edge to the Vikings. Far superior run game and far superior kicker.

If the weather is nice and the Pack can air it out then the vikes are probably in trouble.

It will be tough for the Vikes to go into Green Bay and pull out a win but it can be done. If the weather is bad I actually give the edge there to the Vikings. I know the lore of the frozen tundra and how tough the pack are in those conditions but if the conditions are bad and it becomes a grind it out kind of game I give the edge to the Vikings. Far superior run game and far superior kicker.

If the weather is nice and the Pack can air it out then the vikes are probably in trouble.

The "lore" of Lambeau is a generation or two ago. Since 2001, the Pack are 2-4 in home play-off games...the Vikes handing them one of the 4 losses.

I have no idea who will come away the victor but, just seems like the Vikes will send the pack packing.

Cheesheads will cry for a month.

If Sherels is playing D again next week, they better spend more time with him before a trip to Lambeau. I didn't expect a Vikes win yesterday but that pass coverage needs to tighten up a little.

Peterson is definitely a beast but this game would have been the end of the season if Walsh wasn't hitting his FGs from 50+ IMO.

Yep hopefully Winfield can come back and play next Sat. Almost all those big plays for the Pack in the second half were against Sherels.

Well I'll say this

It was fun to watch !!!!!!!!!!!

Hope sat night is as good

maybe be nice if the vikes could stop alittle of that passing game!!!