• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lake of the Woods Fishing Reports by Cyrus Resort

Roger bostic bay

Those new cabins do look great!! We will be staying in the Knight and are looking forward to it, and a great week of fishing!! grin

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger bostic bay

• WalleyeWoman@low

• basssmasher*

• shakojdub1425

When are you going barry? I will be staying in the bridges cabin june 26th to july 3rd.

We will be in there the weekend before you and leave on the 27th. Then we are heading to Rainy lake for a few days. So we may see you one day and will let you know where the fish are.

Cheers and good luck! grin

Cyrus is a GREAT resort!! Food=Awesome..Staff= Awesome cabins =Awesome!! I just wish I could get there during the soft water season instead of once a year in March!!!!

• 1 month later...

This week has shown an increase in activity. 34-35 feet of water has been the best. Between the Canadian line and snowmobile trail, or straight out from Pine Island. Crawlers on a harness, jigging with frozen shiners or downrigging are all getting results.

On the north end Little Oak has been showing good numbers. Knight or Bridges are also producing nice fish. The same presentation up there as on the south end.

We hope everyone stays safe. Happy Fishing!

Posted by Cyrus Resort 08/01 at 12:44 PM

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We will hopefully have our road back in shape by tues fingers crossed be safe everyone

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• leech~~
      Well they already have the gas powered drink blenders for the beach, Mike. 🤙
    • Mike89
      some red neck would be all over that!!!   
    • leech~~
      Don't take me wrong, I'm not anti-technology.  Battery powdered items will always have their place.  I'm mean you don't want your girl friend or wife in the bedroom playing for their gas powered adult toys!!  That would be a bit loud and smokey!    
    • smurfy
      🤣 nope...Leech's smartypants reply!!!!!!!   i liked it!!!!!!!!👍
    • Dash 1
      That’s right. My 84 year old dad loves his electric chain saw. Light weight and quiet. Besides, at his age he’s not cutting a bunch. Where as myself I want something with more power and heavier duty.  Look at how many people have switched back to gasoline cars after running one in winter if you travel a lot.   As long as my strike master works I’ll keep using gas. Maybe my next will be electric, but who knows,  you can find used gas ones pretty reasonable as others buy electric.
    • CigarGuy
      You guys giving me crap for my detailed reply? 🫣
    • smurfy
      🥴 didn't see that coming  pretty funny.🤣
    • leech~~
      Hey, I'm not cheap buddy, but it depends on the work too?  🤣
    • CigarGuy
      This is the bait frig at L&M in Virginia, the other day. Also, added Highway 65 bait.
    • smurfy
      New signs going up this year  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.