• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Kool-aid drinkers forum

LMITOUT

Here ya go boys. A place for self congratulatory back slapping and delusional dialogue for anything NFL.. all for yourselves.

Drink up. More kool-aid is on the way!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LMITOUT

• james_walleye

• nofishfisherman

• jwmiller33

Haha, you're so predictible LMITOUT. Ever since the haters thred was created I was waiting for you to create this thread. It actully took you a little longer than expected though.

Here ya go boys. A place for self congratulatory back slapping and delusional dialogue for anything NFL.. all for yourselves.

Drink up. More kool-aid is on the way!

I don't think I can remember a Viking fan saying anything delusional about our squad this year...it's been pretty conservative all year long.

I prefer to follow other advice from M. Tice and "Enjoy the season".

Kind of miss Ticey. He had a winning record at Lambeau.

I don't think I can remember a Viking fan saying anything delusional about our squad this year.

I think you just did.

LOL!

Grape Kool-Aid is legitimately the best tasting Kool-Aid. So are grape Blow-Pops and grape Jolly Ranchers. Green has always been my least favorite flavor, unless its watermelon green.

LMIT I thought you said this thread was just for the purple Kool-aid drinkers. Since you have the most posts in this thread then I take it your joining us in a tall, cool glass of the delicious purple stuff.

Come on Dark Cloud-judging by where you are from-the teams in your fair state have not exactly been tearing up the league this year either. That is especially true if you are a fan of the green and white. How did their game with the Niners end up, by the way? I have to agree that as Vikings fans, most have been pretty conservative this year. I don't think anyone has been making a superbowl prediction this year. Competitive is what most of us have been hoping for.

Competitive is what most of us have been hoping for.

After last season this statement could have been considered delusional.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

After last season this statement could have been considered delusional.
That is the effect of Purple Kool-aid

The Vikes always seem to oblige and give hope smile

I will always gladly drink the Purple kool-aid. laugh

So much for that highly touted "no interception" stat-line for Ponder. crazy

I already knew that stat was skewed, but thanks for proving it, Ponder.

No wonder they won't let him throw past the line of scrimmage. They could have just drafted a QB in the last round of the draft if that's the offense they are going to play.

So much for that highly touted "no interception" stat-line for Ponder Aaron Rodgers. crazyOh wait, he actually has 3 INTs. Silly me..

I already knew that you and the Packers really arent any good stat was skewed, but thanks for proving it, Ponder Aaron Rodgers.

No wonder the Packers are 2-3 they won't let him throw past the line of scrimmage . They could have just drafted a QB in the last round of the draft if that's the offense they are going to play.

fixed for accuracy laugh

LMIT, just go back into you dark, gloomy corner of the world and chew on your crow in peace!

How 'bout that Percy (Cheech) Harvin?

Not much for Packers fans today. Bet they feel the way the Pack is playing this season so far like Viking fans have lately.

Percy and Adrain are on thier game today.

BNS & Lmit, what's wrong with those Packers????

No wonder they won't let him throw past the line of scrimmage. They could have just drafted a QB in the last round of the draft if that's the offense they are going to play.

4-1.........

[/quote

There is a "Haters" forum for you...keep your witty comments in that please.

Nice sidestep......

That really means nothing when you don't even have the cahones to tell anyone who your team is lol

That really means nothing when you don't even have the cahones to tell anyone who your team is lol

What my team is has nothing to do with it.

No it really does......because for all we know your teams trophy case looks just the same. The fact that you won't state your team pretty much renders anything you say as complete garbage.....

Don't feed the troll! He roots for who ever is winning at the time grin

The haters can't change the fact that we are 4-1

No it really does......because for all we know your teams trophy case looks just the same.

It doesn't matter if the trophy case is similar. We're discussing the Vikings, aren't we?

Why can't you talk about the Vikings without diverting the subject to another team?