• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

cut foot sioux

If I was on cutfoot right now, I'd be on the bar just east of the gap. Man ive had some good fall days out there. Honestly though, I'd just head straight to High Banks. If they aren't on at High Banks this time of year, chances are they aren't on anywhere. Oh, and Tamarak Pt can be pretty dern good right now too. As far as bait, I'd use either a white/blue jig & shiner or a white/blue jig & shiner smile

as fishuhalik said

highbanks is a good bet right now

try out in front of the birches landing

back and forth up to the resort

or if he's actually in the cutfoot

try right in the narrows as it goes into macavity bay

some sharp breaks in there always have some fish on them

or in the evening or even after dark bobber fish staight out from battle

point theres a saddle there and when it comes back up to 10 feet

i've caught 100's of walleyes there it can be hit and miss so if you dont get them one night dont be afraid to try the next nite

also all the strcture around bobs bar will hold good numbers of fish this time of year

Funny thing about Winnie/Cut Foot is the eyes follow bankers hours if it's cloudy or a good chop. We usually start fishing around 8 and leave around an hour before sundown. Never understood it since It's a fairly clear body of water. And we've never caught fish after dark in the summer & fall, just spring. Depths can range anywhere from 4-20'. Just keep going shallow to deep til u find a pattern. Usually 8-12 though