• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2012 HSO Photo Contest- Archery Pics only please

Scoot

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boar

• Scoot

• eyeguy 54

• bigbucks

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Awsome deer! But unfortunatly the contes of hero an non hero is for bow only an non hero must be taken on a bow hunt. Sorry

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

#3 Back in October wishing these were deer. :>)

full-27930-26905-full_27930_25695_1021b.

Nice one eyeguy!

JJensen, boar is right- the contest is for archery only pics. The last two definitely don't qualify and if the first one was taken during a gun hunt, it also doesn't qualify. If you took it during an archery hunt, it qualifies.

I posted two early hero pics on page 1

Not sure if this one is considered hero or non-hero but here it is.

IMGP1869-002.jpg

Also, a couple of other non-hero ones for the contest.

IMGP1914.jpg

IMGP1900-001.jpg

full-8800-26999-p1110191.jpg

Hope these pics show up. My buddy Mr. Boyd hanging out with the old man. No he was not part of the hunt for those who wonder.

full-8800-27000-p1110196.jpg

Hero shot the wife put together for me. blush

I love that Pic Nels- Bells . That ripley Youth hunt is so much fun and so well organized that I hope we get picked again for next year. we had a staring contest with about a 150 inch buck Just out of Range for about five minutes last year. It was pretty cool.

Well it was slow to start, but boy oh boy we've had a ton of great pics roll in. Keep 'em coming folks! There's still a month left of the season and some great hunting is still to come. Get out there and bring your camera along!!!

Here is a non-hero shot from some late fall fishing. Every clear evening I have ever had on Lake Mille Lacs never fails to have a gorgeous sunset. The crisp mornings in winter are a close second, but there isn't any reflection. This picture couldn't have come together any better had I planned it. I was actually taking pictures of the sunset when this passing boat just happened to come into frame.

full-21151-27029-millelacssunset.jpg

nice pic but was there a bow in the boat... ;>)

lol, sweet pic, put in the photo thread, I'm sure you would get some nice comments.