• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Sat.-SEPT 29th-Drop In for LOTS of FREE Prize Drawings-Mille Lacs Trolling Seminars

Rick

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Is it the 29th yet? Man this cant come quick enough. Borch I hope you got enough cranks. LOL. grin

Just wondering how we'll fit your 4 crank boxes in the boat. I'm only bringing two. smile

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick

• Walleyehooker

• Northlander

• Borch

Wow! Looks like Rick, Paul, and Brad have literally blown the doors off this gig!!! Have been to some great HSO get togethers in the past and sure seems like this one is lining up to be one of the biggest and best. Just placed a reservation at McQuoids, and while will miss hanging with the crew at Appledorns, got an unbelievable deal at 50 bucks a night. Soooo ....looks like the latecomers will just have to make our own great time a few miles south! Guys that actually plan ahead aren't that much fun anyway smile Look forward to seeing some of you there.......

Borch Im going to travel light and only bring 1 special mate box. wink Maybe I will just fill it with my top secret Flicker Shad Color from last year. grin Besides I have to have room in the truck for the coolers. laugh

Seriously though Im having a hard time sleeping knowing that next Friday I will be on my way to Appledorns to hang with Paul and all the trolling crew.

Borch call me if we need to finalize anything.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Anyone can stop in for the seminars and prize drawings...

Man-o-man does this sound like a good gig! Alas, I cannot go due to a family wedding that night. Maybe another in October??????? cool

I cant wait! I have been dreaming about big walleyes all week. I cant wait until Friday when I can pack and head down 35 to Paul W. land. Weather ;ooks to be shaping up to be very nice. Come on time fly!!

Just a reminder this is a FREE event and open to the public, it's cost nothing to come unless you want to eat ($9.95) Seminar from Tony Roach, Free prizes from lindy, Mr.heater, Clam, Northland Tackle and many more! also for those who don't know lake that lake well don't worry jump in behind us as we shoot the fall trolling episode, FUN!

Remember we changed locations to Mcqouid's Inn they are located 1/4 mile N of Isle.