• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
cluelessfisherman

Opener!

cluelessfisherman

Well - it's right around the corner, and as usual, I can hardly contain my excitement for another great season.

Who else is planning on hitting the Cass Chain and how are you planning to spend the day?

Boxcar Wllie

Pulling Lindy's during the day.

genegodawa

Won't be up til June 16..a week later than normal..and will hit our usual spots.

Allen's and Dick's Bays for pannies..Kitchi for snakers...Pike Bay...some of the bars on Cass.....might even try the Kettle for 'Skis....can't wait!

DDT26

1/8 green jig and shiner, cant wait.

MWGUY

Be fishing with 16 guys, 4 boats. Can't wait! Will be fishing jig and shiner. Last year on Cass as my parents bought a lot on Mille Lacs. But will always be on Cass for Opener.

MWGUY

Anybody been out on the lake as of late? wondering if the water temps are above normal?

thatoneguy

temps in the mid 50s as of a couple days ago, at least where I was.

MWGUY

Had a great weekend, Saturday morning the three guys in my boat missed our limit by 2 fish. nothing big all 14-16". biggest fish of the weekend was a 26". Was suprised that all of our bigger fish were already on a main lake hump. Can't wait to get back up Friday.

Matt Breuer

We too found our fish mid-lake and some studs (16-20" males) out deep, 21-24' of water.