• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
dairyman

boat seats

dairyman

lookin to get another boat seat--------anyone better then the rest---how about the ones that fleet and L&M have

Down Deep

I don't know what kind of seats L & M have, but make sure that if the seats you select have any type of wood interior materials it is marine grade.

Tator2k

Their standard boat seat with an 'M' stitched on the top use very thin plywood. My used boat had them in it when I bought. It's like 1/4 plywood, and after a few trips you couldn't lean back in the seat without the backrest bending in 1/2 at the top of the seat hinge.

Sonicrunch

L & M seats are garbage.

Northlander

lookin to get another boat seat--------anyone better then the rest---how about the ones that fleet and L&M have

tepmtest seats are very good. Pricey but very good. As stated you dont want wood in the base of your seat.

ozzie

I just purchased a nice seat on sale at the C store in Rogers. It seemed to have good material and well built and the thing is comfortable as can be....and it only cost 65 normally 80...

BoxMN

Attwood Centric SAS - but they are very expensive. But worth it. We have two, and next ones will be those as well. But I already have "mine" so I don't care about passengers wink haha! 4" built in suspension, and it works in the rough stuff. They are not good at "leaning back" but they provide all day comfy support and nice seat area. Good luck.

Jim Almquist

Attwood Centric SAS - but they are very expensive. But worth it. We have two, and next ones will be those as well. But I already have "mine" so I don't care about passengers wink haha! 4" built in suspension, and it works in the rough stuff. They are not good at "leaning back" but they provide all day comfy support and nice seat area. Good luck.

By far the best upgrade I have ever done to my boat. My Attwood Centric SAS are mounted to air ride pedestals. Not cheap but very cush!!!

Pleasant

My Daughter got me one from the C store in EGF several years ago, it is not as spiffy as the Atwood but it has held up well

ozzie

I checked out the seat I bought and it is an elite series from the big C store and like I mentioned earlier it is a great seat for the price!!