• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishing is hot

Auger Carrier

Question

fishing is hot

I am looking for an auger carrier that is made by Ryan ATV Racks. It can be uses on either An ATV or sled. I have the one made by IPI but it wont work in my application,

------------------

6 answers to this question

oldbullhauler

do a google search for ryan atv rack. an atving site was the first one up and I got this ph # Ryan's ATV Racks, 1-800-477-8610

fishing is hot

That was the first thing I tried. It ended up being a motel in Colorado. I have tried most surch engines and still up blank. Thanks

Benny

If I am not mistaken, some one else in the forum was looking for this same place.They were looking for racks to carry portables on.
Maybe ask Dave if he remembers, or maybe he has done an artical on them in the past?
Try doing a search in this forum.
Benny

Dave

fishing is hot,
I'm testing the IPI Auger Holder. What is your application? ATV or snowmobile? USL Products is marketing the Ryan Rack products I believe. Give them a call.

Dave Genz showed me his tricked out sled with an auger carrier he made which mounts on the front of his snowmobile. Did anyone else see this at the ice fiching show? I can't remember what the supports were made out of, but his set up was sweet.

fishing is hot

I was able to locate the Ryan ATV rcaks from USL. Picked up a set and installed them this weekend up at Leech lake. Very easy to install and they realy work nice. Thanks to all for your help.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Tom Sawyer
      We've been big fans of the 3" minnows, and 5" leeches, along with crawlers, great color combinations, with floating versions ta boot.👍👍     Found the pinched half crawlers to work great for adding spin to "slow death" presentation...
    • redlabguy
      Okay, I’m not into gore. I’ve only had to do surgery on one hook and that’s enough. PSU, I’m wondering how you’re doing. Cliff offered good advice. In the Frazer Bay Area, bobbers are my only means of catching fish of size. I t seems like the dinks are dominating the reefs. Spinners can pick up fish near structure. I was looking back at my logs recently and late July has always been tough.  Dick
    • riverrat21
      Ive been out a few times as well..have tried from the harbor all the way up to boyscout...have been getting a few everytime out but has been slow for me....been trolling crawlers with big colorado blades..have caught fish on flats by barkers,between the bridges,and out from clyde area....got 6 cats accidentally while trolling boards by the community hole south west side of spirit lake...water clarity still sucks in the harbor..a bit better the farther up river u go...has it been kinda slow for everyone?????ive been doing better on fish lake.lol
    • Grainbelt
      And they are big, feels like you have a bass on! We thru them all back.
    • delcecchi
      I haven't done it on all my stuff, but I don't avoid using a bait because I mashed the barbs.   It would probably be a good idea to mash more of them, even if just to make it easier to get them out when they get hooked on something like clothing or a rag.  
    • monstermoose78
    • Wanderer
      Manitoba requires the same, and I agree, we didn’t notice a difference either except for keeping bait on the hook.  It’s just a hard mental block to get around. @LBerquist, ouch!  Unfortunately I know what those are like.  Both getting them out of myself and helping others!  You can pinch the barbs down on any hook though.  Some lay down nice and others will break off, leaving just a little bit of a rough bump which I kind of like better.  There’s a little bit of grip left that way.
    • whateverisbiting
      Thanks for the tip something new to try 🙂
    • LBerquist
      I wish barb less hooks were more available. I'd switch, heard they come out easier....
    • Borch
      The gulp crawlers in packages are tougher than those in the alive container.  The one in the picture is from the alive container.  Both versions work well on spinner and slow death rigs.