• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Outdoorsman29

Fish Biting Central MN

Outdoorsman29

Hit the Crappies hard out on Rice Lake. Any other successful spots within the area?

FatherNature

Everyone knows the crappies are biting on Rice Outdoorsman29...

Borch

Cats and crappies are biting on the horseshoe chain.

mncountryboy92

see i never really let people know what lakes or hot or where there biting like crazy becasue alot of lakes jsut got hit some hard in the area plus help the lakes keep up to there populations i mean i have seen lakes so hot then everyone is on that lake in matter of days then come summer the lake is in horrid shape and it take long time for it to be back to normal yes i like to know if people or doin good on lakes but still gotta use ur head not tryin to be a [badWordUsage] or anythign jsut kinda look at it from a over view cause and affect is how i look at it and im only 19 but a lake can only take some much until its down for the count for few year just saying i just ask lakes to try that might be good and u dont know if there biting until u try so just go old school and bust ur butt and find them or try to lol what i try to do

FatherNature

Yeah you can tell you're 19. Nice answer.......

Outdoorsman29

Just trying to keep my 7 year old son excited about fishing. Thanks for your ABUNDANT and LENGTHY reply mncountryboy92

HossFisher

I'm sure he was just trying to inform you that sometimes these websites can be dangerous due to the fact that information posted here is seen by hundreds of people. However, he could use spell check for such a lengthy paragraph. wink

FatherNature

Nice Catfish bassboy6109!! Congrats!

pushbutton

Name a lake if you want to, don't name it if you don't want to, but please respect other people's choice to do so. Yes, have seen lakes get unneeded attention from the internet, but also have seen many lakes completely pounded that never were not mentioned at all on the forums. Regardless of your choice, lets try to have fun doing so. Good luck to all and stay safe!

mncountryboy92

sorry been a rough winter i didn't mean to explode my uncle just passed away this week so did my grandmother. if ur looking to get in to some pan fish i would try goodner ive been fishing out there and have been going pretty well. also try horseshoe i limited out there few nights in a row. sorry about being a [email protected]@ i feel really bad about it im sorry to everyone that read what i posted on here and sorry about what i said just come out wrong and i shouldn't have said any of it. and it's still not and excuse for what i did was wrong im sorry everyone

pigeonator

Hey MnCountryBoy92, just give us the the GPS coordinates to your Honey Holes, and then we'll call it even. j/k. Sorry to hear the bad news, just take it one step at time.

TruthWalleyes

No problem mncountryboy...i've been kicked off here twice for telling people not to name lakes laugh

pushbutton

......and he keeps coming back crazygrin

TruthWalleyes

......and he keeps coming back crazygrin

Well, Only temporarily blocked for a few days each time....

Gotta come back - We Have More Fun!

FatherNature

mncountryboy I'm sorry to hear about your losses.

lostatice

Has anyone been having luck on Grand Lake. How is the ice?

mncountryboy92

crappies and walleyes have start back up but just gotta find them on grand the ice is good show some trucks out there yesterday last i was out there was about 12 and that was before the cold snap so there probaly about 15 i think maybe