• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Timberwolves 2011-2012

Scott M

I am going to buy some tickets for one of the games over the next 2 weeks... Does anybody know are the corner sections of the lower deck good seats? It looks like row R or higher are available at a pretty good price - cheaper to go on TicketsNow rather than through the Wolves by the way it looks. I want to take my wife and daughter.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scott K

• Scott M

• schmitty3

• ozzie

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in row S of the 2nd level, but pretty much on the center court line...

To be honest, I'd rather have my upper level mid-court ones than lower level corner. Granted, you're looking at a family night so maybe drop a few more $$$, but you can grab some pretty inexpensive yet decent tickets up there. Fun to watch the whole court and see plays develop.

To each his own, but wanted to throw the option out there......I had people right around me that got tix on stub hub for $4.

The team is getting healthier every day now, and we are beating teams that we would never have thought we would in years past. If we can put together a couple 3 game wining streaks, we could gain some more national attention. Not that we havent been in the eyes of the media now. I think if we can come out tonight with a win against the Pacers, we might start getting a few more games added to national TV. Even now, people want to see Rubio play. Myself, I dont care at all if they are on national TV, but it will help the team in the future to lure in some big name free agents. Since a lot of these good players care more about TV time, then money in some cases. The word is out that the Wolves are a good SG away from being a good team, and there are already good FA taking notice to this.

Just think, good players wanting to play in MN! Really, think about it. The Wolves have one of the best upcoming, promising young teams right now. They are comparing us to OKC, but just a year or two behind them. Playing with Rubio, and getting fed passes for an open shot, being able to play with Love, and being coached by one of the best coaches there is. This team should also be a playoff team for many years, and pretty much in the media every game. Some national games will be forsure in our near future as well. Those sure sound like some appealing reasons for good players to WANT to be a Wolf.

If nothing else, they sure have made basketball in MN fun again.

Got tickets to the 19th game vs the sixers row 3 half court. Im pumped up. It'll be my kid's first NBA game!

Thanks guys for the info on tickets... Stubhub sure looks like the way to go. Just a matter of now picking where we want to sit. Even my wife and daughter are now excited about going to a game. I guess it is the "Rubio thing"... they are fun to watch.

The only thing I dont like about going to games, is if we are getting blown out, you can hear a pin drop in there, and if they are loosing early, it can get pretty boring. But this year, they have been in every game towards the end, and it has been exciting.

It's going to be very interesting to see how Adelman fits all these players coming back off injury into the lineup.

Wolves get physically pushed around a little and the game got away from them. Too many turnovers and poor free throw and three point shooting compounded the problem. That Indiana team is tough. For not having a big star, they really have some nice pieces.

Collison

George

Granger

West

Hibbert

Would love to see Hibbert protecting the Wolves rim.

Pek and Love had nice games, otherwise it was forgettable. Wolves needed to make their run in the 3rd when George picked up an early foul and sat down. Instead they let Granger bull his way to the rim for easy ones and then backed off him to give him open threes in the 4th.

Those are cool warmups (Muskies). Love after the game on the jerseys (what I roughly remember, not word for word): "I don't know, we're 0-1 in them. I guess it looks cool, like a fish you would catch while ice fishing or something" smile

That was just a bad game all around. Indy is a very solid team and tough on defense. No energy tonight, and honestly there was not one play that made you stand up and cheer.

Not sure on how to explain this, but there seems to be too much of a vibe or trend around the bounce pass into the big men, and not just from Rubio. They're not built to handle cute passes, simple as that, they need a pass at their chest.... Also, the big men tried a few cute passes of their own that were destined for a TO.

Johnson is proving to be a bust, and Williams isn't playing like a #2 overall pick. He looks like he just expects things to come easily to him.

Frustrating night.....

I really have nothing to say about this game. My mommy taught me, "if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all", so I am going to take her advice this one time.

Tomorrow is another day, and we should be able to take care of the Nets. Although, we havent had much luck with the East this year yet, so you never know.

yeah not a good game but our shots just weren't falling then Granger goes off...we are bound to have games like that but they kept battling to the end and they will get better by learning from that game. Indiana was the aggresor in the game and we just didn't have anything to push back. I don't understand why Darko started again and then why AR was a scratch? AR is a must play when you have Rubio running the floor as they work well together. JJ Barea can take another week to get better the way he was limping around the court. Oh well we have the Nets on Friday and then the Rockets again on Saturday...those games can both be won and put us up to .500

Quote:

To be honest, I'd rather have my upper level mid-court ones than lower level corner.

I'm not real big on upper level but we had upper level center court tickets last night and it was kind of interesting from a technical standpoint seeing them from that view. I still prefer good lower levels but I can see how upper's would be better than some of the lower area's.

As far as the game went the Pacers just have a bunch of athletes and were a joy to watch.

Not surprisingly I'm 0-2 at Wolves games this year...

frown

02010220381.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And he didnt even start the game! Hopefully we solved our center problem, now we just need to figure out the SG position.

Didn't get to watch the game tonight, as fsn decided to take the miami oh vs mich hockey game. Anyway good to see they got another win in a close game. Great to see Pek having another big game. When does he get the starting position back? He just needs to work on his D a little. He really struggles against some of the good centers.

I almost picked up Pek in my FBB league, but couldn't drop Andray Blatche to do it. From a fantasy perspective he'll come back to Earth soon, but I hope he stays hot for the Wolves sake. "The Eastern Bloc"

Here's a Pek highlight from the Spurs game 1-27-12. Watch Pekovic first, then replay it and watch Duncan. laugh

Good to see the Wolves get another W. They have been playing some good ball lately, and finally hit that .500 mark. With a win gained they may lost K Love a few games as he did his best Suh impression on Scola's face.

Ya, intentional?? He may end up sitting for that play. Adelmann needs to have a little talk with him anyhow, he cant be siting back whining over miss calls, or what he things are missed calls, because the other team ends up on a 5 on 4 break while he is whining.

No doubt intentional imo. I agree with you on the whining though. I've been saying it all yr. He's gotta quit complaining about every little thing, and get back on D to help his team out. How bout those Rocket's announcers though? I had to watch the game on mute, and turn the radio on after about 5 min.

I find them humarus. At least it wasnt as bad as the last meeting with Huston. They were saying that no good player in their right mind would ever play in MN, unless they were a snow man. And that Love and Rubio will wise up and leave, or force a trade, because no real players would ever play up in MN. I didnt hear any of that this game. I have watched many games from other markets, in fact I do it on occations just to get a good laugh, every team has homer announcers, including the Wolves. LA Lakers, and Knicks are about the worst though

http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/02/04/12/L...amp;feedID=3697

He said it was an accident, but who knows what the heads will think? A suspension to love will leave a hole in the team, but it may be good to give Kevin a day off, and it would give someone else a chance to shine for a night? But hopefully he doesnt get suspended for it.

He'll be suspended for sure. Scola is a tough player but I don't think he's dirty. Love is dirty, he basically pushes guys under the basket. All good rebounders are dirty. Rodmen, Oakley, Laimbeer come to mind.

Good to see .500

The biggest homer announcers that come to mind are Sacramento and San Antonio, but I'm sure there are plenty more. Didn't get to hear the Houston game.