• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2011 GettoGator on Lake Winnie....December 16th-18th **UPDATED 10/2**

bassNspear

We locked the other thread so we can start a new one to figure out how many people are coming.

SO i have created a poll to see how many people we will have again this year. Just wanted to clean it up since the other thread was so long.

Thanks all and hopefully we see you all there.

BNS

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bassNspear

• MJ1657

• fishuhalik

• Laska

Hey guys,

I really want to go, and currently don't have a place to stay. If I can find a place to say I will be coming. I haven't answered the poll yet because of not having a place to stay.

Bowhunt

I voted plus pinkspear n my gpa- I'm renting him a darkhouse so he can spear n not have to set up! So yeah +2 there that aren't gonna vote.

Hey guys,

I really want to go, and currently don't have a place to stay. If I can find a place to say I will be coming. I haven't answered the poll yet because of not having a place to stay.

Bowhunt

Have you talked to Fishuhalik? He has a place for some people to stay. It was on the thread that got locked. Hopefully he will show up on this thread.

so looks as of right now we have 10-12 people going so far??

Anyone else planning on making the trip?

bowhunt, you have a pm. i wanted to ask, what's the status on bringing adult beverages? sounds like some young uns are coming & i wanted to know if the parents involved mind me having a few. nothing crazy, but i know alot of parents (mine included) prefer to not have it around their kiddos

As long as you share adult beverages are approved. laugh

Seriously though as long as noone gets to wild having an adult beverage or two is ok.

just wanted to see if there is anyone out there that still wants to go but doesnt have a place to stay??

There is still cabins open. i just spoke to them tonight

so looks as of right now we have 10-12 people going so far??

Anyone else planning on making the trip?

Will the brownies have nuts or no nuts?

I will probably go, but can't commit yet. Is there still room in a cabin?

NO NUTZ

still trying t find out if i need to get antoher cabin. Please people let me know by sunday, before its to late and we dont have any more room.

behindthehead and I are coming,may have 2 others. we have a place to stay, might have room for one person.

behindthehead and I are coming,may have 2 others. we have a place to stay, might have room for one person.

Glad to hear you guys are coming.

It's looking like this is going to be a big event!

So I really have to bring up my new perch so u can see hem in action- n watch me catch the big jumbo's haha

i still have 5 spaces open at my cabin too. so far its just me. bowhunt pmed me about staying there but i need someone to vouch for him since we leave it unlocked all year. anyone on here know him and can put in a good word for him?

i still have 5 spaces open at my cabin too. so far its just me. bowhunt pmed me about staying there but i need someone to vouch for him since we leave it unlocked all year. anyone on here know him and can put in a good word for him?

Myself, Elwood, and the Dealers met him at Spearfest last year. You are good to go with him.

Here is the skinny,

They have 2 cabins left, and i have not booked one yet, becuase i need to see if there is other people that need a place to crash.

Looking at 35.00 plus tax a night.

I have enough room for 3-4 more people if interested.

I am setting the dead line for Friday at 9 am, so if you want in, please let me know by then.

I have to get this booked.

Post here or email me.

Thanks

BNS

A little over a month to go guys. Thought I would throw out when the guys from our cabin are coming up and some info for first timers.

We plan on getting up there around lunch time on Friday get checked in and head to the lake to cut holes and set houses. Won't be spearing Friday just get it ready for saturday morning.

The area we will be spearing is a big flat so picking a spot is easy. There are some varying depths and some rocks but other then that not much to it.

Anyone without saws etc.. come on out and we can help cut holes and set houses.

We had to use atv's to get out there last year because the ice wasn't quite ready for trucks. There will be plenty of people with atv's and sleds/trailers if someone is coming that doesn't have one.

If anyone wants to come but doesn't have a spear, decoys, etc. feel free to speak up and there will be people that i'm sure would be glad to help out. I have some extra equipment I will loan out.

my cabin's by big/little sand lake

Heck I hunt only a few miles from you pass the old max store heading towards the lakes take a left on davidson road and the second house on the left,well not much of a house is my buddies we stay at.

anyone still looking for a place, please get back to me by Sunday at 9 am..

THis is the last chance. No if and or buts.

THanks

BNS