• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Rifles for trade

ChadSchu

Looking to trade two Rifles. One is a British enfield 303 the other is a Gamo Hunter sport Pellet gun.

The British enfield has been "sportorized" with a new black synthetic stock and has a leather sling. Comes with two 10 shell magazines. This rifle has a professionally mounted scope done by a trusted gunsmith and has worked great as a deer rifle so far. Just want to upgrade. The second rifle is a Gamo Hunter Sport break action pellet gun that takes the .177 pellets. Comes with Scope and several tins of pellets. Looking to trade both for a .243 or a .270 rifle. The link for the gamo is below. I will try to post pictures of the enfield when I have time.

Gamo pellet gun link:

http://www.gamousa.com/product.aspx?product=Hunter%20Sport&productID=64

Please email me at [email protected] if interested or have a trade.

Thanks

Chad

Gamo Rifle is still up for trade. I will not take cash but will trade the rifle with scope and a rifle case with three tins of pellets. Open to trade it plus something else for a .243 or .270.

Thanks

Chad