• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

fantasy hockey

knoppers

I renewed the league, and it looks like we have 5 openings, please only sign up if you plan on staying active through the season.

fm hockey pucks

id# 22539

password walleye

yahoo fantasy hockey

I'd like to do this one of these years but man I don't think I will be able to stay on top of it. For someone who has never done any fantasy stuff how much times goes into it?

I looked and it's full. If anyone drops out or you want to expand, count me in.

It is not full, there are 4 spots left as of this morning with a max if 12 teams.

Thanks for the reply. I went to Yahoo fantasy hockey. I entered the ID - 22539 and then the password - walleye. This is what I got:

"There was a problem

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)"

Knoppers has to delete the teams he invited from last year who don't want to join. There are four of them. Right now there are eight teams signed up with four more openings. This is my third year on this league and it is a lot of fun if you really enjoy hockey. laugh

Ok first time smartphone reply. I tryed opening spots not sure if it will work I hit the hide button after the invite any help on this if this is not right needed. If you still cannot get in because it says it is full post your email here and I will send invite. Still 4 spots open.

We have one spot needed but three spots open now is the time to get in. See my first post for details. I do have the teams deleted that did not return so you should be able to get in.

Wow I can't believe its this hard to fill the league this year.

I will set it ready to draft this weekend.

Anyone who is interested get in.

Our Yahoo league has one opening left. Check it out if you want.

League ID:43182

password:Burns

Draft is tonight online at 8pm. The league is public so first come first serve at yahoo.com.