• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Come on Who's Hit?

Boar

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boar

• jay83196

• lakeshoremunster

• Outdoor Authority

yea that about were I have mine set up. I even went as far as clearing out the under growth around and in front of the cam all the way to the bait but still nothing. Guess its time for me to go buy another cam.

Hopefully this thursday I get some good pictures I moved the cam right next to the bait pile today.

Check last night and I am 1 for 3 now. Not to big of a bear though. Kind of hard to see in the pictures, it is on the back side of the logs. The cam only got pics the 1st night. The 2nd night it did not take any of the bear. No pics of coons yet either.full-18080-11464-picture1190.jpg

full-18080-11465-picture1191.jpg

Jay How do you get such nice pics with your wildviews?

All 3 of mine S U C K... We even have one of the higher end models.Love how they get pics of crows,buzzards and whiskey jacks but skip taking a picture of a bear rolling a barrel.....

It finally took pics of 3 bears at the wifes bait.Nice big back end near the top of the barrel that and the 2 butter bears.. Good enough to make the wife happy.. She cant hunt till saturday so I get to pour the feed to em...

I think they suck to be honest, my worst cameras cheap so I use them if stolen. Get grainy far away and a lot of mis fires.

wildview sucks, I have had nothing but issues with them and I have three.

re-baited today and finally got a few good pics of the bear, had to have the camera right next to the bait pile to get any pictures of a bear, I guess 15 feet is too far for the wildview ez-cam.

full-33497-11569-sunp0002.jpg

full-33497-11571-sunp0021.jpg

this guy looks to be a good size.

full-33497-11573-sunp0025.jpg

I cant tell if its the same bear or not I have five sets of pictures taken in a three day period some are hours apart. I know there is a smaller bear coming in also.

Looks like they are all crawling in the green sticky stuff because every picture has the green stuff on them even the smaller bear

Well got a new spot hit today which is a good thing, but my spot with multiple bears had no action, hope it was just a fluke.

Hoping things keep going the way they are right now.... 1 big-boy and 2 colored bears hitting, and during shooting hours to boot. Fingers crossed!

full-1826-11613-mdgc0027.jpg

full-1826-11614-pict0095.jpg

full-1826-11615-pict0125.jpg

Check this brute out.. Out of the bears we have coming in this guy is the most relaxed. In daylight of course if you look in the left corner you will see Mama.

2 days now she has stood off in the brush BOOF'n. I rev the motor and sing my song on the way in and shes been good about keeping Jr back.

The camera is a few hours fast.She dont wait long to come back in once I drive away..

We like feeding mama cause,mama's not the one marking the trees in the area.

Figured with all the big bear pics Id post why I love bear hunting, the cubs are the coolest things to watch.

As soon as the wife punches dinner we continue feeding and photographing till they den up.

SUNP0019.jpg

Jay you have some nice looking bear photos there and looks like your having a great baiting year. Glad to see things are on the up side for you. Things are avg for me this year nothing to hot a lot of on and off baits and five consistant baits. I hope your season ends up great and keep me informed.

Boar - I sure could use a hand, did 14 baits yesterday. Put out about 2500# of bait and 80 gallons of oil. Long day, seen 6 bears at the baits yesterday while I was rebaiting. It would spoil you on bear hunting. LOL

Matt - Nice bears, looks like you should have some good luck. Hope you get the BIG Cinnamon!

Someday i might not be to far from u an maybe it'll work out. Just got 3 for 3

with my main site having a 300+ So im jacked up! trying to post pics. terrrible at this [PoorWordUsage]. 5 days to go. Boar

boar

you always seem to have troubles with loading pictures, I figured as much as you are on here you would be a pro by now

jk, hope you figure it out

I would love to see those pictures you have.

Ha yea i know. I"m begining to feel you guys dont believe anything i tell you grin My main problem right now is my flash drive thingy that holds my sd card is at work. I used to be able to load pics an got good at it. i'll figure some thing out. Boar

Someday i might not be to far from u an maybe it'll work out. Just got 3 for 3

with my main site having a 300+ So im jacked up! trying to post pics. terrrible at this [PoorWordUsage]. 5 days to go. Boar

Boar email them to me if need be and I will post them. [email protected]

My baits are getting slammed, but the cameras were low on juice. I think I might have had a bad batch of batteries. Nothing huge showing up, but a couple that would have to watch out for arrows.

Mr. No Neck

PICT0072.jpg

This one is decent...that blow down the bait is against is a monster so the size is a bit deceiving.

MDGC0161.jpg

This dog shows up 20 minutes after I leave and chows down for days on end....at his eating rate maybe he'll be a decent bear in a couple years.

PICT0015.jpg

Boar you ever need someone to head across the boarder you just let me know I have my passport in hand and am ready to go have been up there twice and the bear hunting isnt anything like it is in minnesota. Superbee seems like you run a great place will have to look into it. If baiting ever slows down.

Thanks arch, ive tried emailing them to 57 an email isnt working well. took a pic of the wii with my phone an sent them to a guy named leech something that i ice fished with an he;s gona poste them tonight or tomorrow. He was back last night at 930 an 530 this morning so hes back, found out from a a local freind\farmer\ woodsman\ that there are no berries in my area due to heat an dryness, no oats\ an corn is denting up hard now. No hunters that he knows of, so it sounds like I got the only food source in my neck of the woods. Outdoor. i really aprreciate that an will certainly file that in the things to remeber colum Thanks alot!. I cant sleep so antsy,

Only one for 3 today...hmmm? The two were getting hit every time and then missed this time. My main site has a nice one this time, ill upload picture later curious to see how big everybody thinks it is.

I checked my crib that I set out on wednesday everything was gone except a little black licorice. And dam it my cuddie back let me down. Card is empty. I put in brand new batteries yet the low battery light is on. Grr... I was really looking forward to seeing some blackies when I got home.

This year has been pretty frustrating while baiting, cams didnt want to work right, atv was acting goofy and when I finally fixed the camera issue the atv chain came out of adjustment big time, got the chain fixed yesterday and today when I got done bating a friend borrowed the atv and the rear tire blew up, dosent look like Im going to be hunting with a wheeler this year, and to top it all off I have been sick all week.

Aside from my little rant I got some good pictures today of two good shooters.

full-33497-11681-sunp0027.jpg

full-33497-11682-sunp0016.jpg

both of those two bears are coming in and out during all sorts of hours, sometime they will stay for a few mins and sometimes for a few hours, day and night